Can someone please tell me where to go? (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Help Me! Help Me! Help Me! He said, Before the hunstman shoots me dead...

I need to find SAS2.07 and SRLT2

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
SRLT2 is in the social sciences building, which is just near the general purpose building. It's right near geography. If you walk under the GP causeway (you'll see business law on the left) and keep walking, you'll see the entrance to SRLT2 on the left hand side. If you find the drama room, you've gone too far. That room is just below the environmental and life sciences office.

The SAS building is right near the design bus stop. Its like tucked in near that big sportsground (no 4 I think)

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
Oh man, whenever someone says "Can someone please tell me where to go?", you're just asking for the answer to be "To hell!". :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The first time i tried to find SRLT2, it took me half an hour and I got this other guy lost.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
where's srr205a? they fucking changed my timetable on me..LUCKILY it still worked out alright but my timetable is now shitter than before ><

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
where's srr205a? they fucking changed my timetable on me..LUCKILY it still worked out alright but my timetable is now shitter than before ><
oh great you're in my tut :p
SR is the social sciences building again. I'm guessing its somewhere on the second floor, possibly room 5. I have no idea what the other characters in that room reference mean.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
eww..smash it..there is NOTHING good about anything at the uni after 5 :S (at least we don't have to do a tute presentation though!)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
great_gregory said:
Oh man, whenever someone says "Can someone please tell me where to go?", you're just asking for the answer to be "To hell!". :p
lol.. at a dance convention, one of the callers gets on stage with no pants on and says

"Can someone please tell me where to go? I lost my pants!"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
lol.. at a dance convention, one of the callers gets on stage with no pants on and says

"Can someone please tell me where to go? I lost my pants!"
Did you say: "to my bedroom"

DV8

HSC
em_516 said:
I have been in this room for so many damn tutes it's not funny! Yes it is in the Social Sciences building 2nd floor... SRLT2 is on the ground floor (on your left as you walk in the main entrance, NOT the business entrance), next floor (1st floor) is my home (School of Environmental and Life Sciences :D), and the next floor (2nd floor) is Drama... if you turn right at the top of the stairs and follow the corridor around the corner, it's the 1st room on your left :)
We had an in depth debate about the meaning of the room number last year and decided that "SR" stands for Social Sciences, "R205" for room 205, and "a" because it didn't deserve a whole new number of its own :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha interesting..i actually found it today because my mate had that room last semester but thanks for your help anyway :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, I remember trying to find that one of those Social Science rooms last year:D.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I found it! It wasn't even 5 past the hour when I walked in and the bastard gave me a filthy look!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)