can u guys/girls help me out (1 Viewer)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Just put on some thick glasses and sing this in broken English...she'll be putty in your hands.

(Whispered) Let me be your hero

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back
Would you cry if you saw me crying
Would you save my soul tonight?

Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh oh please tell me these
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms tonight?

(Chorus)
I can be you hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away

Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
Would you lie would you run away
Am I in to deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care you're here tonight

Chorus

I just want to hold you (2x)
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don't care you're here tonight

Chorus (2x)

You can take my breath my breath away
I can be your hero

HSC
thedude88 said:
bro she dosen't even go 2 my school
if she went 2 the same school as me i would have already got her
i take like an hour 2 get from my school 2 her school
da city 2 cabramatta
didn't u read my reply b4, if i don't called her then she called me and tell me 2 call her or else she will kill me
Can we set it straight? Looking by the number of rejections you've had, she doesn't like. Your trying to make it sound like she likes you so we can say it and so you ocan feel better but in reality she doesn't. Honestly, like someone said cry a river and build a bridge to get over it. Theres plenty of fish in the sea and as you say you have another 5-6 that always hug you, you can go for one of them.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
thedude88 said:
i spent 4 month trying 2ask this chic out.
i try sweet talking, being funny, being supportive
this chic has rejected me around 30+ times in the last 4 months
1) can u guys/girls give me any other ideas that could help me ask this chic out?
i still talk 2 her on msn or call her on her mobile pretty much everyday 4 like 3 hours or more
btw everytime she reject me she give me the same reason that this our hsc year in 2006 and we should study hard and not waste our time in a relationship and if u really love u can wait until after we both finshed the hsc can get into the course that we want.
also i never went out wif on a personal date, only went out wif her once wif a whole bunch of other friends
2) in ur opinion does she like me or not or is she just playing wif me get rid of me so i could forget by the time we get uni?
Thats the funniest thing i've heard today. And the first.

You're not serious are you? 30+ times? Take a hint, she's in love 'wif ur' best mate.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i think, from the info youve given, that she just doesnt like you that way... she just wants to be friends if she WONT go out with you but she likes to talk to you. just get over her. i doubt any thing is ever going to happen

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
thedude88 said:
yeah, she got strict parents, don't we all have strict parent(4 azn people only)
are you bein a friggin racist???!!!! you better well hope youre not! cos ill rearrange your face with my one wood and then tie your ball sack to the my truck and drag you from Sydney to Brisbane.... I'm serious

thedude88

HSC
datAsianGuy said:
are you bein a friggin racist???!!!! you better well hope youre not! cos ill rearrange your face with my one wood and then tie your ball sack to the my truck and drag you from Sydney to Brisbane.... I'm serious
i am not racist but i would love 2 c u try 2 do that 2 me.
if ur man enough 2 take me one on one go 4 it.
but if ur a chicken shit i want 2 get me gang bash, pick a number between 3 and 5000, and also pick the race that u like 2 get pump by e.g viets, wogs, arabs, azn etc....

there r chic out their that like me out but i like this is one, even she aren't as hot as other chic i no but i still like her.
once i set a target i will never give up, i don't care how much effort i have 2 put in.
btw i like gambling against da odds.

#23 i don't care if what u people say 2 me i aren't going 2 give up. i don't really care if u people say were she like me or no.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
you sound like my stalker ex boyfriend. Never takes no for an answer... i eventually had to abuse the shit out of him to get him to leave me alone. And i originally wanted to just be friends....

note: "not giving up once i set a target" is not an attractive quality in dating. Whatever you chose to believe.

malkin86

HSC
thedude88 said:
#23 i don't care if what u people say 2 me i aren't going 2 give up. i don't really care if u people say were she like me or no.
Sounds like you also don't really care if she likes you or not... She sounds like she's a good mate of yours - so respect her wishes about not dating until after the HSC... I know you probably mean that you 'never give up' on your "target" to be flattering or romantic, but it just comes off creepy.. maybe she's picking up on that.

G

Gavvvvvin

I think shes hot for you.

Maybe you should try spicing up your phone conversatins a bit :cool:

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
wen i am on da fone i fulli talk lyk dis n i am lyk...omfg todai i bashed fukin thousands of arab-wogs. but i was lyk "suk on my monaro bro" so they fukin got pissed so i was like "roflmao lol newbs".

i lyk to live mi lyf lyk a mothafukin' straight g, i come from the 'burbs n i luv to live my lyf on da edge of a cliff, bettin against all da odds fukin straight up bitch.

if da gurl dosnt lyk me she deserves to die with a handful of asbestos yo, fuk dat shes got some kind of mental issues if she doesnt wanna straight up jump on mi knob.

i dont care what the odds are i will always fight, fuk it if she doesnt wanna fuk mi or go out wif mi, ill fuk her wifout even askin'. fuk dat shit is right.

id luv to c u pick a fight wit me, my fists are as big as england and my fightin style beets bruce lee, fuk u all i can take any fighta on in da world and fuk dem up royal mo'fuka.

im leet hardcore kunt and i post on BoS.

So there goes your fucking argument.

Bolta

HSC
N/A
Man, you've gotta love the ingrish. HAHAHA Maybe you should be concerntrating on your school work and try to structure your sentences properly, possibly a bit of spelling here and there.

In regards to the girl. I will go as far as saying you will never get her! You sound like a hopeless cunt. You've gotta back off and give her space. If she likes you enough she will come to you.

thedude88

HSC
yeah, sucess at last

hi 2 everyone that said i was doing the impossible,

on friday night i went on wif that chic, cause 2 of her best friends set it up 4 me and her 2 go out on a date. her 2 best friends simply ditch us on purpose. i didn't even no they were setting up a date 4 us. one of da girls just simply call me up and ask 2 go out as a group, i said ok. i was really surprise 2 c her there. when i got there, there were just me, and her 2 best friends. like i said b4 both of her friends eventually ditch us. after the girls ditch we have dinner and and went 2 a dance party. when we decided 2 go home, she let me pash her (btw this the 1st time she let me kiss her. also it was kinda funny cause she didn't what 2 do at da begining cause she probably never kiss a guy in her life b4.). then she said that "we can only be more than close friends until da end of da HSC cause my parent would never let me have a bf b4 i have done my HSC. if u truly love me, can u wait 4 me until after the HSC exam and then we can go on from there. don't take this as a rejection but an encouragement 4 ur study cause when u get into uni, i would be ur gf. but 4 now we can still go out once in a while." she then said " btw don't ask be 2 be ur gf until after da HSC cause ur just forcing 2 reject u which hurt both of us and could ruin our relationship." then she let me pash her again and we said ur good bye.

i am thinking that her 2 best friends must of being gossiping about me which made change her mind about me. i usually hate it when girls gossip but this time i say go da gossip.

btw smurg what r saying i can only understnad half of what u r saying

who said perssiant dosen't pay off?

:) oh yeah life sweet

CieL

HSC
lol.. maybe you should try the opposite approach

stop everything and make her chase you

if she doesn't attempt to chase you, it means she doesn't like you

thedude88

HSC
llamalope said:
this chick needs to get a life.

HSC.. whoopdy do. Its not the end of the world. And no, you don't need to study 24/7 to get a good mark.

you two deserve each other
r u mocking me llamamople that i am sad loser that needs 2 get a life
or r u congratualtion. if u r congratulation thanxs

ciel thank 4 help but this problem is already solve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)