can we sell ur BOW (1 Viewer)

Tofu.Dull.Full

i want to sell my BOW after i get it back from marking, has any1 done this in the past,
How did they sell
TO whom
For how much

i believe sum1 will buy my painting, but i have to some how let the potential buyers know about my artwork.

soso

HSC
N/A
Depends what happens to it. If it gets in artexpress the school people might want to buy it for head office. THey will offer some money. One year a student I know was offered $700 a few years later they would only offer $100. You can take it or leave it. After marking you can do what you like with it

frazzle

HSC
nice, i want to sell mine too, cos hanging on my bedroom wall would be way too weird... but i spent an awful lot of money on it, not to mention the time, the sweat and the tears.

i didn't know schools bought stuff off you? we have past works by students hanging all around the school but i thought they were just donated? maybe different schools work differently.

let's organise a sell-your-BOW day!

soso

HSC
N/A
Not the schools but head office of DET. They have a special collection of student work there

V

val_dramaqueen

well... i doubt anyone would wanna buy my work; a wearable! its friggin heavy and you can only wear it if you are..well... ME!
and its bulky and its shit... so i think i might have a nice bonfire in the backyard when i get mine back! hahaha

miffytoki

HSC
our principal offered to buy a girl's photo in our grade...she had a collection of digital stuff....

V

val_dramaqueen

miffytoki said:
our principal offered to buy a girl's photo in our grade...she had a collection of digital stuff....
when i read that... i thought that he just wanted to buy a photo of her... for his own private collection... ;) :p

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
frazzle said:
nice, i want to sell mine too, cos hanging on my bedroom wall would be way too weird... but i spent an awful lot of money on it, not to mention the time, the sweat and the tears.
i gave a fair bit of mine away; to friends, art teachers, etc. i had the same sort of "i don't want it hanging up around the house" thing, too.

something else that's sort of nice: swap stuff with friends or classmates. that way, you all end up with a selection of cool art you didn't have to pay for (directly, i suppose) and don't have to deal with the "hanging on my bedroom wall would be way too weird" factor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)