Can you CRAM ALL COMMERCE subjects in 1st/2nd year in a comm/law degree??????? (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
So guys basically im currently doing a b.comm/b.law degree at macquarie university and I am planning to transfer to USYD comm/law and I need to really "BOOST" my WAM. As a result obviously I want to try and do as much commerce subjects (which are easier than law) as possible!

GUYS do you know that if I can cram commerce units of studies (MOSTLY AT LEAST) into my first 3 semesters at MQ university???

Like you know how you have 4 units of study per semester. I want to put in 3+ commerce subjects and preferablly 1 or less LAW units.

IS THIS POSSIBLE???

KidDang

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, that is feasible but 3 is the limit

If you want to transfer don't cram, the more subjects you do the less credit they'll give
in my recommendation max you should do is 3 + 2(summer) + 3 (summer) if you play your cards right Usyd will credit all those commerce subjects plus the 2 foundation law units.
I highly don't recommend you stay in MQ anymore than that or you risk losing a decent amount of credit especially since you already did 1 sem at usyd doing Eco.

Please don't give any troll response or I'll be ignoring any further private messages u send

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
Would any of you guys who did law at Macquarie tell me which law 1st law subjects would be the easiest to hit that "distinction(75)" please.

"some" options I have are:

LAW109
LAWS104
LAWS108
LAW203

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Do foundie units, they may lead to credits at usyd.

Should be doing 115, you can't do level 2 units without having done the perquisites

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Is this sghuous posting on different alts just so he can make more inane threads? The topic and syntax are annoyingly similar.

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
Do foundie units, they may lead to credits at usyd.

Should be doing 115, you can't do level 2 units without having done the perquisites
ye gonna do foundies bit can someone tell me another one which is quite easy to get distinction

epiphany50

HSC
Is this sghuous posting on different alts just so he can make more inane threads? The topic and syntax are annoyingly similar.
Yep its him. His got other accounts that have a lot of posts and were registered in 2011, which is kinda odd. This guy is the greatest troll on the internet though, so its expected.

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Yep its him. His got other accounts that have a lot of posts and were registered in 2011, which is kinda odd. This guy is the greatest troll on the internet though, so its expected.
Lol why u keep saying im a troll

ChrisAC

HSC
Lol why u keep saying im a troll

if anyone goes to the usyd forums they'll agree your a troll.

if you got accepted to Macquarie, I really hope the moderators on our forum do a good job here. this guy seems really disrespectful even to people trying to give him help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)