Can't enrol in LAWS1052 :S (1 Viewer)

SpongeHead

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm in the middle of enrolling for my combined commerce/law program. So far I have enrolled in all my commerce classes but for some reason the system won't let me enrol in LAWS1052 even though the times I have chosen don't clash with anything else in my timetable and the classes still have places remaining. I've tried deleting and adding the classes again but it's not working. The error message that comes up is... "Error:Student not enrolled, class is full or student doesn't meet criteria for available places in class"

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? There are only like 4 places left in the timeslot I want so I'm trying to figure out how the others managed to enrol without any problems asap... Ah well I guess I have to wait till Monday to give the faculty a call? :(

Ps. I've included some printscreens so u can see what I am doing wrong :confused:

Thanks in advance :)

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Well, either you aren't enrolled correctly (which I doubt) or your class is full. Yes, I am restating the obvious. The only thing I could possibly think of is that your class is indeed actually full and not actually 23/27, except that the website hasn't 'updated' itself yet. It's best you call in ASAP.

SpongeHead

HSC
Well, either you aren't enrolled correctly (which I doubt) or your class is full. Yes, I am restating the obvious. The only thing I could possibly think of is that your class is indeed actually full and not actually 23/27, except that the website hasn't 'updated' itself yet. It's best you call in ASAP.

Yep I was thinking along the same lines. The only problem is I don't think the faculty isn't open on Sundays, so I'll have to call them up on Monday. I thought I was doing something wrong, but the class is probably full as you said... there goes my near-perfect timetable lol

SpongeHead

HSC
Hmm I thought I would check the faculty of law "Class Details" page again this morning to give the site time to update itself but it seems the lecture/tutorial spots I'm after are still open.... The system can't be that slow in updating it, can it?

Class Details - The ones I'm after are Lect 5383 and Tut5399 :S.. This is so frustrtating - hopefully they won't fill by the time the faculty opens tomorrow...

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Have you tried different lecture/tutorial timeslots? Try enrolling in a different one and see if it works; because it might be a problem with one of the timeslots you're trying to enrol into. In any event, you can always change it back to an alternate timeslot later on.

Sound&Fury

Éminence grise
HSC
hodarrenkm is most likely correct. You're probably trying to enrol into a class for graduate students only - I had the same problem last year when I was trying to enrol in Torts. It's stupid how neither myUNSW nor the timetables on the faculty website tell you which classes are for which.

You'll have to enrol in another time, I'm afraid.

SpongeHead

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)