cant wait to party (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
mon 24th
after maths I'm going out to get smashed as my exam after that is 7 days away :D

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I'm looking forward to getting out of this shithole they call the North Coast again. Pity I won't be moving until February. Lots of holidays for me in the meantime though ;)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yeah partying and concerts!!!

i gave up the presets & wolf & cub thus far, and will have to miss out on expatriate :(:(:(:(:(

i need to use my 18-ness dammit

7th Sign

HSC
fat party after business exam for sure, also beef up ebay sales by about 800% :D

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
An incredibly excessive amount of alcohol consumption :p

And just enjoying the first stress-free holiday period since those days before kindergarten, hahaha.

jdrockefeller

HSC
goan_crazy said:
mon 24th
after maths I'm going out to get smashed as my exam after that is 7 days away :D
My girlfriend has some huge break between exams (like 5-7 days) and she wants to go out during that time, and I've been trying to convince her not to. It's such a stupid idea. I'm only 17, so I've never been out to the clubs and shit, but seriously, they can't be that so damn good that it can't wait until HSC?

I've been saying all along you'll enjoy after exams parties with your friends so much more if you work hard during the HSC period rather than coasting. Plus, I know once I go out one night, I lose focus for a while (especially if I haven't been out for a while) and all I want to do is party again when I should be studying.

It's a bad idea dude.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
melimoo said:
yeah partying and concerts!!!

i gave up the presets & wolf & cub thus far, and will have to miss out on expatriate :(:(:(:(:(

i need to use my 18-ness dammit
you got another whole year of 18-ness to go matey, you can go get drunk silly then.....hehe :p

hottie_mira

hahaha funny stuff.. i got smashed after first exam..lol woops..couldnt wait tho..haha other ppl celebrated by having subway for lunch apparently..ah well

misspash

HSC
soooo can't wait till November 11th. I turned 18 just before the start of the exams and havent enjoyed being 18 yet!!!!After my Drama-which is in the afternoon-last exam-damn the board of studies- i will happily drink as much as possible till i feel sick!BECAUSE I CAN : )

H.S.What?

HSC
jdrockefeller said:
My girlfriend has some huge break between exams (like 5-7 days) and she wants to go out during that time, and I've been trying to convince her not to. It's such a stupid idea. I'm only 17, so I've never been out to the clubs and shit, but seriously, they can't be that so damn good that it can't wait until HSC?
grow some balls dude. ahh, if only you knew what life was like at 18. Going out and having a few drinks with 7 days to go till the next exam is fine, its a good way to relieve stress and refocus on the studying as it will be out of your mind once youve let urself loose for one night.

i know im gonna get shattered after my music exam on november 3rd ... 7 days till my next and final exam Visual Arts.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Im just looking foward to freedom...

Its so close i can taste it....

SiReN

HSC
well kids not long to go, till we are all off our nutters!
i have two parties next weekendd so thats cheating a bit, o well :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)