Car-Theft Ring Targeting Macquarie. (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Good_riceZ said:
Ah yes, ill be looking for those dodgy(most likely asian :p)
If by 'asian', you mean dirty lebs, you're right.

If by 'asian', you mean Koreans, Chinese, etc, you'd be wrong.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
i take it you don't catch the 545 ...
dont say that formation of numbers!!!

its the incarnation of the fucking devil !!! 666 has nothing on the 545 :(

steveagle

HSC
redruM said:
:uhhuh:

havent had a problem there myself. my friends car did however get dented while someone was trying come out of a parking spot behind him. didnt leaver a message or anything. just drove off (in all honestly, i would have done the same thing if 1) didnt know that person, or 2) no one saw me :D)
I hate people who do that. Another thing i hate is people who are parking in the disabled spot who are obviously too lazy to find a parking spot like the majority of people.

- L1n -

HSC
PwarYuex said:
If by 'asian', you mean dirty lebs, you're right.

If by 'asian', you mean Koreans, Chinese, etc, you'd be wrong.

lol well said, btw is lebs azn? i thought they were wogs.

X

xeuyrawp

- L1n - said:
lol well said, btw is lebs azn? i thought they were wogs.
Well Lebanon is part of the Asian continent, so yes, they're Asiatic. They're not what you'd call 'asian', though.

When my Dad lived in Strathfield, it was so weird seeing the two main gang groups - Lebs and Koreans. You would feel safe walking through the middle of a gang of Koreans. Unless you hastled them, they were a perfectly fine group of people.

Lebs on the other hand -- well I'm sure you watch the news.

*hopeful*

HSC
news doesnt alwayz reflect things in their true context....i thought most people at uni were smart enough not to be narrow-minded and stereotypical ESPECIALLY based on wat they see/hear in the media

- L1n -

HSC
Meh most people r all right regardless of ethnicity, u can find fag asians and u can find fag wogs, just ur matter of luck. lol and about the gangs, u all no why people join a gang, cos they can't win a fight one on one, they need their connections to do the dirty job for them. lol

funniest shit u ever see in china town, is a skiiny gangster acting hard, decides to start a fight with someone, and then only to relise he can't do shit, so he calls up his posy .lol seen it all to often. lol

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
- L1n - said:
Meh most people r all right regardless of ethnicity, u cna find fag asians and u cna find fag wogs, just ur matter of luck. lol and about thegangs, u all no wjhy people join agnags, cos they can't win a fight one on one, they need their connections to do the dirty job for them. lol

fuinniest shit u ever see in china town, is a skiiny gangster acting hard, decoides to start a fight with someone, and then only to relaise he cna't do shit, so he calls up his posy .lol seen it all to often. lol
LOL no offence are you drunk writing the post you sound like it with all the typo's

X

xeuyrawp

*hopeful* said:
news doesnt alwayz reflect things in their true context....i thought most people at uni were smart enough not to be narrow-minded and stereotypical ESPECIALLY based on wat they see/hear in the media
I'll rephrase, if it would make you happy. Of course you're above the media and their only goal of making a buck :rolleyes::

- Official statistics, if you're that zealous, I can break my booklet into uni one day and you can have a read. The figures themselves are released by the NSW government, although the book is made by a guy at UWS -- he analyses the figures and tells you what you can get from them. I guess PCness got to him, as there's no real explanation as to the figures of group sexual assualt other than an articulation of the figures that are given in a rather nice little table.

- Personal experience, like being constantly annoyed by them, being mugged by them twice, having friends being mugged by them, seeing them smashing cars in, having to put up with them in retail (I've never had a shoplifter who didn't say 'bro')... Oh, and maybe my stepsister being almost gangraped has something to do with it. Yeah, it really sucks when you have to visit a 17 year old girl in hospital after some nasty Lebs applied their nasty belief that women < men, so they can just take them whenever they want.

Then again, I suppose you could say that I'm implying that me > them, but you don't see my breaking into cars or raping young girls, so a judgement is really up to you. Really, I'm just pointing out that there's a huge problem related to some of our citizens and gang-crime.

Perhaps I shall invite one of you young girls to a date with me at Strathfield. I will walk you through a gang of Asians, and then you can walk through them a few moments later. I will then walk you through a gang of Lebs, and watch you walk through them moments later.

I wonder if you prefer being called 'ugly' or something in Korean hurts more than having someone break you in... But no, let's call Rob a racist.

I'm sure none of you will object me being multicultural. I'll just tell Steve that Ivy is actually worth no more than a bag of sand, and that he should be careful because me and the boys are feeling horny tonight. But wait -- none of you can object, because I'm just experiencing the culture...

I think left-for-the-sake-of-being-left is why everyone dismisses any kind of opinion here. I mean, I'm not saying I'm better than them. There's no way of quantifying a person or group of people. What I'm saying is that there's a huge problem when it comes to these people and crime, LIKE there is a problem with our Aboriginal community. The latter is our community's fault, however.

This is so risky as Andrew Fraser links 'statistics' to worth. I'm just linking what we as a group (including the MAJORITY of Lebanese who are good citizens) think with what has happened to me.

Hmm, I remember Shylock's speech to the courtroom now:

The villany you / teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I / will better the instruction.

Last edited by a moderator:

- L1n -

HSC
PwarYuex said:
I'll rephrase, if it would make you happy. Of course you're above the media and their only goal of making a buck :rolleyes::

- Official statistics, if you're that zealous, I can break my booklet into uni one day and you can have a read. The figures themselves are released by the NSW government, although the book is made by a guy at UWS -- he analyses the figures and tells you what you can get from them. I guess PCness got to him, as there's no real explanation as to the figures of group sexual assualt other than an articulation of the figures that are given in a rather nice little table.

- Personal experience, like being constantly annoyed by them, being mugged by them twice, having friends being mugged by them, seeing them smashing cars in, having to put up with them in retail (I've never had a shoplifter who didn't say 'bro')... Oh, and maybe my stepsister being almost gangraped has something to do with it. Yeah, it really sucks when you have to visit a 17 year old girl in hospital after some nasty Lebs applied their nasty belief that women < men, so they can just take them whenever they want.

Then again, I suppose you could say that I'm implying that me > them, but you don't see my breaking into cars or raping young girls, so a judgement is really up to you. Really, I'm just pointing out that there's a huge problem related to some of our citizens and gang-crime.

Perhaps I shall invite one of you young girls to a date with me at Strathfield. I will walk you through a gang of Asians, and then you can walk through them a few moments later. I will then walk you through a gang of Lebs, and watch you walk through them moments later.

I wonder if you prefer being called 'ugly' or something in Korean hurts more than having someone break you in... But no, let's call Rob a racist.

I'm sure none of you will object me being multicultural. I'll just tell Steve that Ivy is actually worth no more than a bag of sand, and that he should be careful because me and the boys are feeling horny tonight. But wait -- none of you can object, because I'm just experiencing the culture...

I think left-for-the-sake-of-being-left is why everyone dismisses any kind of opinion here. I mean, I'm not saying I'm better than them. There's no way of quantifying a person or group of people. What I'm saying is that there's a huge problem when it comes to these people and crime, LIKE there is a problem with our Aboriginal community. The latter is our community's fault, however.

This is so risky as Andrew Fraser links 'statistics' to worth. I'm just linking what we as a group (including the MAJORITY of Lebanese who are good citizens) think with what has happened to me.

The villany you / teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I / will better the instruction.

I feel ya man, rape or attempted rape is the lowest u cpuld get or one of the lowest, things like that happen, lebs,azns, wogs, aussies watever, they all occur, it's just that it happened to be lebs in ur sis's case , but i guess others might be different, either way to me gangs = pansies who cna't stick up for themselves. And to tell u the truth most azn gangs r pretty subjective when it comes to chiks. eg i'm chinese, when i see a hot blonde i would rate her, but some azns i no would think otherwise. weird but hey they miss out. lol

And about the women < men thing, thats obsurd who ever thinks that need a reality check or r just too traditonalised

iwannarock

HSC
PwarYuex said:

i agree with everything you said.

personally i think that the lebanese and arabic teenage/early 20's male population in australia probably has the highest percentage of dickheads/wankers/thugs/no good people.

i'm just saying, i know like maybe 2 or 3 exceptions. other than that. they should all be loaded on to an island with their done up charades and left to gang rape each other.

yeah and another thing, i'm actually half persian..........i think i'm turning into one of those "hate their own race" people. ah well. i may be a racist in that regard but like pwaryuex i've just have bad experiences. and know plenty of friends with bad experiences too. my bro's friends were all lebs and wogs. i don't even want to begin on how much of a bad influence they were on him. i think thats where all the hate comes from really.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe, ive been lucky that all the lebs/wogs ive known hated the wogs and lebs they knew rofl.

so my experience with friends has been good, generally, they act like dicks but i hate asians just as much, so i guess *shrugs*

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
Whoa, ok, so people who muck around with the cars in macq arent any race!!! Im sorry for being so nub :eek:
Well srsly, personal experiences play a lot in how people percieve sections or individuals of society. People only act like dickheads because they around a gang, or maybe a group of friends as they see it, and maybe when they are just by themself they act 'normally' or 'different', again corresponding to who is doing the percieving. So culture plays a part for sure, looking at stereotypes here, lebs are more aggressive in groups than say aussies who would be more cracking jokes etc, or chinese etc asians who would really do jack shit if really threatened.
That leads me to condemn my FKn cousin, who like comes to our house, in the middle of the fkn night, asks for $30k from my dad(cousin from dads side, who id never seen or known abt b4!), and threatens us. FK U fkn asians, die u nigga wannabes, and get a fkn life. /endrant

iwannarock

HSC
AsyLum said:
i hate asians just as much, so i guess *shrugs*
but you're asian aren't you.

ah yes........another member of the "i hate my own race" club. i'm glad i'm not the only one.

i'm hoping my commments didn't sound a little too extreme in my previous post.

iwannarock

HSC
oh yeah........and i blame rap.

rap is no problem on its own. but combined with a less than intelligent individual who can not seperate reality from fantasy and its a lethal combination.

they start taking the lyrics and the image a little tooooo seriously.

sorry........i had to add some fuel to this debate.

*runs off and hides behind bush.........watches patiently*

The Nick

McBain
HSC
Wha' chu sayin foo'? Why you always tryin ta blame da shizzle on us, cut some brothas slack, yo. Maybe if we had hizzles, so we could chizzle wit our nizzles fo shizzle, word bust it

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but rap is 'cool' :rolleyes:
i suppose the lyrics are cool as well, maybe even the message
i don't blame rap but i cringe when i see young boys listening to it and idolising nelly, eminem and 50cent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)