Careers Expo (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
does the 372, 374, 376 and 339 go straight to randwick?

Can i get a map somewhere.

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
I went today, I was the guy in the white polo that got drenched. Pretty crap but meh, got free shit.
Hey check your scarf, despite it being official merchandise, Socceroos is spelled "soccerous" :(
No, it's spelled correctly me old mate Kralex. Just that the star is covering the top bit of the O, so it looks like U.

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
:(

Im going tommorrow and on Sunday... i hope its good.

Howd yu get there Makdaddy???

nessarhino

HSC
Was 1 of 4 midget asian girls in green that got completely drenched in rain water ._.
I was wringing out my school jumper and squelching in my shoes.
& then there were schools leaving in buses when we came - staring at us walking into the expo because we looked like drowned rats...

Yeah, fantastic day. :mad1:

Other than that, our few hours there was alright. Have an idea of any questions you want to ask or things you want to find out. No recs to the hot chocolate there - no cocoa and just .. frothed milk :(

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
haha... zOMG cuzz come pick me up ;) I wanna be ruthless too.
Hahaha I own the road ;) Imagine a typical p plater driver combined with a wog... that is ruthlessness you couldn't handle cuzzz

Shiit I think I was giving Kralex a ride once, did a few doey's on the way to maccas, went off eh Kralex? :haha:

Guesss

HSC
Hahaha I own the road ;) Imagine a typical p plater driver combined with a wog... that is ruthlessness you couldn't handle cuzzz

Shiit I think I was giving Kralex a ride once, did a few doey's on the way to maccas, went off eh Kralex? :haha:
OMG haha hekktiikk brahh, i can handle it im sure ;)

whos kralex?

hahaha omg maccas VERY ruthless indeed :p Maybe i wouldnt be able to 'handle' it cuzzz?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)