Case studies for IRP (1 Viewer)

bananarama69

HSC
Am i allowed to use case studies done by someone else as apart of my major research? I wasn't allowed to interview these people so the workplace gave me case studies on these people and told me i could use them. is this allowed?

Kat92

HSC
Am i allowed to use case studies done by someone else as apart of my major research? I wasn't allowed to interview these people so the workplace gave me case studies on these people and told me i could use them. is this allowed?

Is this a case study or a methodology of which you are referring to? As an interview is a type of methodology. As if the workplace conducted the surveys on your behalf I don't really know the procedures of how that will apply to your IRP. If it is a Case Study conducted by someone from the company and it relates to your topic, then you can use that information in your literary review, but make sure that you clearly acknowledge how it was obtained. Ie. most probably you would have to state that it was conducted on your behalf through the company due to legal reasons/etc that may have impacted upon the results and the interviewee's wellbeing. If you are not sure, try and get in contact with your teacher as I can't really provide any more insight into how you could really go about addressing this problem that you have encountered.

Good luck, I hope it all works out for you in the end. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)