Case study: real-world problem with software solution HELP! (1 Viewer)

joebro1995

HSC
Hey guys,

I just got assigned my year 12 case study and I'm really stuck.

Task: Conduct a case study of a software solution used to solve or attempt to solve a real-word problem.

"The term real-world here refers to a situation where a business, organisation or individual employed software techniques to carry out a task that they wanted completed, as opposed to software created solely for academic or textbook purposes."

There are 5 sub-tasks but I won't go into that.
Does anyone have ideas of an easy real-world problem I can do, and the software solution I could use to solve it? I'm NOT asking anyone to do it for me, I'm just stuck and in dire need of some help.

Thanks in advance!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
HSC Online/CSU site thing and some really old notes and stuff up on here mention something (that used to be) at Wonderland i think, maybe look at them?

ahdil33

HSC
How can you be stuck on this? there's only like a million examples you could use lol. Probably not doing this anymore, but if I had to do this I would do Spotify - provided free music legally for everyone, when it wasn't free :p

onedaysnotice

HSC
I like how you say to start a new thread in the other thread, but then you go ahead and necro this one. xD S'all good though :)

You probably do the Programming Paradigms option and have no idea what they're talking about. Also start a new thread? this is last years :s

ahdil33

HSC
I like how you say to start a new thread in the other thread, but then you go ahead and necro this one. xD S'all good though :)
Haha I have no problem necro-ing. It's just that in a prediction thread they might have been predictions which appeared last year, but won't appear this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)