Case Study (1 Viewer)

peony

SO which economy is everyone doing ? i'm thinking of doing the Chinese economy cos it is an emerging economy,by the way if anyone has notes on china, can u sent it to me or pm me ?:)

zelda

ive done mine already...its on South Korea
btw, just letting u know, theres a case study on China in the yr 12 economics Tim Riley 2003 book...that could be useful :)

kevvy

Already did mine too... and yep it was on China. :)

Tim Riley's book helped me out in my case study so yeah if you have that book, it helps you out.

AGB

HSC
seriously people.....DO IRELAND!!!! haha

everybody does china.....it will be hard to standout to the markers in the hsc if you do a case study that half of the people doing economics to......

zelda

lol is it possible that they will ask the same question like analyse the impact of globalisation on another economy other than aus..in the hsc? since that question appeared for 2 or 3 yrs already?

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by zelda
lol is it possible that they will ask the same question like analyse the impact of globalisation on another economy other than aus..in the hsc? since that question appeared for 2 or 3 yrs already?
its unlikely, but not impossible....

wildtiger

HSC
i'm doing Indonesia... most people seem to be going for China. But thats good coz theres HEAPS of resources out there for China... lotsa stuff in the papers as well! lucky =)

wildtiger

HSC
btw has everyone got their marks back on their case studies? how did you all go?

zelda

/me waits for it patiently >< , i mite get it back hopefully this week, coz we did a presentation on our case studies as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)