• relationship

Votes: 94 64.4%
  • whatever :P

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters

_Amie_

HSC
**Temptation** said:
wat does it mean wen a guy says...i dont want to go out cos i think u deserve better
Its his way of getting out of commitment. Not wanting to bring up any fault of his own and making you seem like the better person so he can leave with a clear conscience.

HSC
Then why is he now treatin me beta...now that we r apart then wen we were togetha...we have talked bout him and he says he want do a thing with anotha girl...and im probably stupid as shit, cos i believe he is telling the truth wen he says it...im just confused..

uwsstudent

HSC
decent partner is my choice

i need a partner who shares times with me and i will be there with her too, love comes before making love

adsta

HSC
**Temptation** said:
Then why is he now treatin me beta...now that we r apart then wen we were togetha...we have talked bout him and he says he want do a thing with anotha girl...and im probably stupid as shit, cos i believe he is telling the truth wen he says it...im just confused..
Becasue he probably prefers you as a friend. It's not that he doesn't like you, he just doesn't want a relationship like what you had before with him.

HSC
this shits me...like i aint complainin....he is treatin me like a princess and its like i have his undivided attention..i dunno there is just something...the otha thing i dunt get is...if its supposed to be "friends" then why the hell are we still fucking...i dont do that with any of my other friends

HSC
uwsstudent said:
i need a partner who shares times with me and i will be there with her too, love comes before making love
and how do we find a "decent partner" wen it comes to guys in my life, they all treat me bad, i dunt know whetha it is cos of the way i look or the person i am, but they neva treat me right, until its ova...n by then...i hate them

adsta

HSC
**Temptation** said:
if its supposed to be "friends" then why the hell are we still fucking...i dont do that with any of my other friends
Because you are fuck buddies

adsta

HSC
**Temptation** said:
and how do we find a "decent partner" wen it comes to guys in my life, they all treat me bad, i dunt know whetha it is cos of the way i look or the person i am, but they neva treat me right, until its ova...n by then...i hate them
I'm sure you will find someone out there who treats you right.

HSC
haha...i guess...but i see fuck buddies as two people who r just havin sex for the sake of having sex....this guy means so much to me, that its more than just fuck buddies...there is just this thing about him...that is too hard to explain...i hate some guys.

HSC
im sorry this aint the place for me to whinge....but i have anotha question...there was a thread in here askin if u wuld go after a friends ex.....wat about a friends brother, would/ or has anyone done that?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
**Temptation** said:
hey guys, and gurls, im just curious...if it came to a decision, where u could have one or the otha...would u have a relationship, or just a regular F*!@ buddie?
A relationship:)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Depends completely on the person.

Probably a relationship.

If the guy is hot but not at all stimulating in any way but sexual then yeah a fuck buddy.

uwsstudent

HSC
there are good partners

we all like to meet good partners, it takes chance, u don't meet good ones everyday, that's why when u do have a good partner, u will be good for her or him, there are people who waits, yet there are people who enter a relationship for the sex part, some become happy, some learn from it

Stomping Ground

Complicated name, no gain
HSC
**Temptation** said:
hey guys, and gurls, im just curious...if it came to a decision, where u could have one or the otha...would u have a relationship, or just a regular F*!@ buddie?
Will you be my fuck buddy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)