Votes: 20 13.7%
  • relationship

Votes: 94 64.4%
  • whatever :P

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters
HSC
bubz :D said:
hmm well i haven't been in a relationship for 2years and a half, i guess i miss the constant company etc etc...

but casual is good for me right now :p

well if you've made it clear to each of them that they are ONLY your FB :p

hmm my friend was having a casual relationship with this guy, and then she had a one nighter with his friend, and the first guy completely blew up at her :p
its good 4 me 2 lets hook up bubzibabes

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
fuck buddy = no commitment e.g. using ppls for sex
relationship = commitment and being cared for...(unless they're cheating)

HSC
N/A
Angelus said:
My g/f ins't whingy.

I'd prefer her over a whole lot of "fuck buddies".
do you mean a whole lotta them with or without ur girlfriend? [coz u said that she isnt whingy .. so do you mean she wouldnt care??]

Angelus

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
do you mean a whole lotta them with or without ur girlfriend? [coz u said that she isnt whingy .. so do you mean she wouldnt care??]
I made a typo.

What i meant = I'd prefer to have my girlfriend over anything else. fuck buddies don't mean anything to me, and niether does meaningless sex.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I think people only turn to fuck buddies because they're sick of relationships that are just way too much effort. I mean a partner should be someone you're comfortable with and like, but lotsa people think that cos you're going out with someone you need to be all soppy and 'in love' all the time and do everything together... eventually anyone would get sick of that and just want a friend + casual sex.

I dunno, I don't find anything wrong with either... the distinction between friend and partner is not always that big

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I personally would go for relationships... or at least at the moment... come back to me in a year and i might have changed my mind.

I think they are more emotionally fulfilling... hey, I'm a chick! I need emotional validation. If you can't handle the heat then get out of the fire. fuck buddies only satisfy people's urges, and i am yet to find somebody that is TRULY satisfied with only a physical relationship.

I'm a romantic at heart. What can I say...

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Generally, I think its all a fluctuation.

You start off wanting a relationship so you can have a stable fuck buddy, then, if you have a bad relationship, you only want the fuck bit. So you find a fuck buddy. and then you develop an STD from one of the aformentioned fuck buddies, which makes you want a relationship with a clean member of the opposite (or same) sex.

However, for those of us who have had good relationships want to keep having relationships because they can see how fulfilling they can be.

..plus, as you get older like me, you want a relationship so you can have someone doing a nice, stable BBA degree who you can latch onto and marry and never be lonely (or sexless) ever again! :)

milrock

HSC
relationships are heaps better

I have only ever been in one serious relationship and im still in it, 9 months and going strong

prior to this I had casuals here and there... and I must say relationships are alot bloody better!

It also makes sex mean something more rather than just be the action of doing it....

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i like relationships because i like being committed for a girl and being there for her when she needs me most and i dont like using girls just for sex

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think sex is so much more explosive when it's with someone you love rather than someone you know.

Acid

HSC
Minai said:
I think sex is so much more explosive when it's with someone you love rather than someone you know.
Ditto....that's why I think paying for sex is so stupid...

HSC
Hmm... this is a bit random, but i didn't want to start a new thread...

I'm in a relationship at the moment and its good...
but at the same time i want to have a (sexual) fling.

Am i abnormal?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if he's not satisfying you, then you cant be blamed for wanting to

personally, i think you should try & get what you need from this r'ship as apposed to starting another one - satisfaction without any nasty backfire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)