Catchy Title? (1 Viewer)

fleshconfession

HSC
N/A
Hey,

(Wow, this is my first thread thing...scary stuff)

I just started the HSC course (I've promised myself I wont leave this to the last minute!) in S&C. My PIP topic isn't completely solid yet, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to do something like 'The effect of technology (music, TV, video/computer games etc) on teenage depression and suicide.' Firstly, is that overdone? This guy who came to talk to us said depression was overused in PIP's.

I have absolutely no idea how I'm meant to make a catchy title out of this...

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions? Am I the only one who is dreading this thing?!?!?!?!

mishka

HSC
N/A
Good to see another motivated '06er!!

I wouldn't worry too much about the catchy title at this stage... once you have done all your research and primary research a catchy title may seem more obvious.

Your topic is only "overdone" because many take the same stance on the subject. If you can find a way to put an original spin or use the concepts in a different way it might just work. Have you thought about your cross cultural concepts?

Oh and don't worry too much about what's ahead - I know that it can be overwhelming but if you put down a action plan and stick to it, it won't seem so daunting :)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
as mishka said dont worry about a title yet, because even if you do decide one now, your PIP will under take some serious "plastic surgery" before the end, and your title might not even fit at the end of the process. trust me, i tried to find a title at the start..it didnt work, i just picked one after i had completed 95% of my PIP

good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)