Catholic School Trials (2 Viewers)

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Paper 2 was an absolute breeze
1st time ive finishd 10 mins early :D
in the wild was a bit of a spinner but other than that thumbs up :)

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
errr...i was bit worry about my paper 2 english especially Frontline: mod 3: telling the truth...i didn't write much only like 4 pages.....other than that both king lear and in the wild was great.....King lear was pretty easy (dysfunctional family)

jonoe7

HSC
SOOOO DUDES...how rad was that modern paper...whoa the whole thing was just insane...

lets discuss :rofl:

hosanna

HSC
Yeah i didnt mine today to...it was tough sh*t what did you other guys think of it...

richey

HSC
Yeah I was stressing out something schocking about Paper 2 last night but I found it pretty easy, the only thing that I would get marked down on would be the structure of my Essays

anniea89

HSC
I screwed up Paper 2 I think. I was running out of time for the Module C question, so I only talked about one episode of Frontline and one related text. Oh well....

sarahpettigrove

HSC
hey does anyone else, well i guess plenty of ppl do, but is anyone else stressing about having to do chem and ext 1 eng on friday? i dunno wat to focus on more :confused:

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
anniea89 said:
I screwed up Paper 2 I think. I was running out of time for the Module C question, so I only talked about one episode of Frontline and one related text. Oh well....
cant really do anythingy about just hope for the best, hope that u would get decent marks for your other sections and journeys

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
sarahpettigrove said:
hey does anyone else, well i guess plenty of ppl do, but is anyone else stressing about having to do chem and ext 1 eng on friday? i dunno wat to focus on more :confused:
which one do u feel more comfortable with?

Jessica14

HSC
Did anyone do the Harwood question in section 2 (module B)?

I thought it was horrible and I had no idea what it was asking, so I just wrote some crap about a Marxist reading of Prize Giving and a psychoanalytic reading of Glass Jar. Only did around 3 pages.

zaqwerty

HSC
How many episodes of Frontline should you talk about? I wrote about one, in depth, figuring that'd be enough for trials, and everyone's shocked by that.. :( It said all I wanted to say in it and writing about another one would simply take up more time!

Jessica14

HSC
I wote about 2 episodes of Frontline- Playing the Ego Card and the Siege. My teacher said to write at least 2, maybe three, but you're right it would be very hard to write 3 in depth and link to a further 2 orts.

bec.jay

HSC
okay about modern's exam tomorrow.

OMGGGGGGGGG.

has anyone realised how BIG this subject actually is?

for anyone that does germany ok?? -> do you think you can just study either weimar or nazi germany cos there are two questions....

urgh.

overwhelming. this head is blowing into bits:burn:

richey

HSC
2syllables said:
yea im a bit worried about my option topics: quanta they ask hard questions!! from past trials!
yeah we did medical, it dosent seem to hard... Im lost with ideas 2 implement though

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
2syllables said:
yea im a bit worried about my option topics: quanta they ask hard questions!! from past trials!
Gah, I've got chem on fri and that's getting more priority than phys ATM cos phys is on next thurs. So now I'm worried for phys too x.x; I mean, ok, I did revision notes for all the stuff that's gonna be in it, but I wanna start past papers soon >.O; "And" I have 3U and 4U maths next week too X.X;

As for paper 2 today, I did 3.5 for module A and 3 for module B. The BR/BNW question was kinda weird, so I didn't write as much. Despite the paper saying "Human nature is constant", I talked about the decay of humanity x.x; As for KL, IMO it was rather straightforward, surprisingly. I'm semi confident that I can get marks just under a pass. (That's saying something cos I haven't been remotely close to passing any KL assess all year >.O; ) We haven't covered Frontline for module C, so we got a shortened exam

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Only Module C counted on this paper so I did just over 6 pages on it, 1.5 for Module A and 3/4 of a page for Module B.

Some people drew pictures for the other modules or just didn't do them at all so I'm pretty proud :p

I must be approaching Frontline differently to everyone though. I just talk about techniques and use examples from whatever episode shows it best rather than focus on one or two episodes themselves. Wonder if I need to change that

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
sarahpettigrove said:
mmhmm chemistry :)
i have both as well and im full stressing.... i calm myself down by thinking about this girl in my class who has to do 3 exams on that friday... how slack... lol
Visual Arts, Extension english and Chemistry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)