Catholic Trials f*ck up (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
But that raises the question......how did people from other schools know cghs were doing the CSSA paper, when the girls themselves did not!
(And numerous cghs girls in this thread have said they didnt know they were doing the cssa paper)

> <

HSC
one can figure it out.. "paper 1 was blah" "really? why?" "bcuuuz the journey question was like sooo..." "how come? wat was it?" "well it was..." "omiga~ that was our question!! we did da cssa paper u noe"
put 2 and 2 together and ppl realise --> chelt did cssa paper.. wow magic..

Wakaveli

Happenin Muthafuka
HSC
That is a bit odd. At my school, apparently, right after Paper 2 - ppl went to complain to admin straight away (they knew straight away...).

> <

HSC
Wakaveli said:
That is a bit odd. At my school, apparently, right after Paper 2 - ppl went to complain to admin straight away (they knew straight away...).
wats so odd about that? people ask chelt about their exams.. people talk.. people go into exam.. people find out da questions infront of them are the same as what they once upon a time talked about.. people go to admin..

aka_bomber

HSC
huh my school buys the papers as well, i dont know where from though, is it the picture question ones of the english trial? well i'v already done it hehe but if i have to do it again the same paper i mean then its a good thing write people? well i dont know whats the difference between cssa and independent????

aka_bomber

HSC
ahhhh lol now i get it hehe i just went through all the pages and now i know whats going on hmmm well cheltenham girls where are you???? i need help hehe with senior science and business studies, so like you guys already done that or what? hehe a few pointers will be good thanx and to all those other people dissing them well shut itt ok its not their fault.....you're all just jealous cos you didnt know what was in it so huh get over it

alliesum

HSC
First I would like to apologise to those who have to re-sit papers because of what may or may not be an internal error performed by our school. However the abuse of our students, the mocking uniform and the reference to us as "hey cute boy- let me give you my answers" is not anything I believe should be tolerated.

FACT- Cheltenham Girls do not make clear to students they sit the Catholic Trial Paper. Our exams were stamped with Cheltenham Girls cover pages, in no way acknowledging the exams composers.

FICTION- We ran out the exam giggling, travelling to nearby suburbs of Epping and Normanhurst to wait to pick the "cute boys" at Epping Boys, Normanhurst and other respective male schools- by yelling the anwers out to them in exchange for a date.

FACT- Cheltenham girls of a mature and simply human nature discussed the paper amongst themselves and inquisitive parents and friends. The students as a majority were unaware of the condtions- as it had not been relayed to them, and the peril of other students in the state sitting the very same paper. Please- to students who have demoralised everything associated with Cheltenham apart from the simple aspect that they are JUST LIKE YOU, they do talk, they do tell their friends who ask- because why would they assume other schools would do it, when every yr 12 at Cheltenham has always set internally set exams. I can assure you a vast high number of girls at cheltenham are intelligent, motivated young women who are deeply passionate about human rights, social justice, education and other people. However they are girls and girls talk. Fact of life. Thus a fact.

FICTION- It occured because
-our uniform is pink and we need a "fashion designer"

-our principal is a "dumbass faggot" male... interesting- SHE might like to hear about it

-Our school is a hole. Obviously you can dertmine this from your personal surrondings. As for the "streaker"- that wasn't at all publicised, so I think you may have outed yourself finally you sick and disgusting piece of human. There are plenty of people who can help you with that and they are waiting for your call.

-Our school is like a bush.
And this was really one of my personal highlights. We made you re-sit your trials because we have many tree's when Sydney is an area where trees are being torn down for pointless infastructure. Ooops- sorry.

FACT- I can assure you all, Cheltenham Girls are sorry for this error- and the association they immediately have with it. But the students are not at fault. The continual abuse of them will cause you- being the reader... no change to the trial that was cancelled, or the trial you now have to re-sit.
Also that the more empathetic majority at our school immediately reacted with "Well we should re-sit it too- thats unfair for other schools". You may tell me this notion is thought up or contrived. It's not. Sorry.

Prehaps you should take your anger into motivation. If you are so angry- BEAT US. Put all that pent up emotion into some hard core studying and remove us from our primary position as the top public school in the state. Get our UAI down and show us and yourself that this doesn't matter. Because in the long term it doesn't. We all want a good mark- no matter your school, so be angered at the system- but not at the students.

Thank you, Good Luck, Deepest Empathy and I might see you topping the state one day.

wanton-wonton

HSC
alliesum said:
First I would like to apologise to those who have to re-sit papers because of what may or may not be an internal error performed by our school. However the abuse of our students, the mocking uniform and the reference to us as "hey cute boy- let me give you my answers" is not anything I believe should be tolerated.

FACT- Cheltenham Girls do not make clear to students they sit the Catholic Trial Paper. Our exams were stamped with Cheltenham Girls cover pages, in no way acknowledging the exams composers.

FICTION- We ran out the exam giggling, travelling to nearby suburbs of Epping and Normanhurst to wait to pick the "cute boys" at Epping Boys, Normanhurst and other respective male schools- by yelling the anwers out to them in exchange for a date.

FACT- Cheltenham girls of a mature and simply human nature discussed the paper amongst themselves and inquisitive parents and friends. The students as a majority were unaware of the condtions- as it had not been relayed to them, and the peril of other students in the state sitting the very same paper. Please- to students who have demoralised everything associated with Cheltenham apart from the simple aspect that they are JUST LIKE YOU, they do talk, they do tell their friends who ask- because why would they assume other schools would do it, when every yr 12 at Cheltenham has always set internally set exams. I can assure you a vast high number of girls at cheltenham are intelligent, motivated young women who are deeply passionate about human rights, social justice, education and other people. However they are girls and girls talk. Fact of life. Thus a fact.

-our principal is a "dumbass faggot" male... interesting- SHE might like to hear about it

-Our school is a hole. Obviously you can dertmine this from your personal surrondings. As for the "streaker"- that wasn't at all publicised, so I think you may have outed yourself finally you sick and disgusting piece of human. There are plenty of people who can help you with that and they are waiting for your call.

And this was really one of my personal highlights. We made you re-sit your trials because we have many tree's when Sydney is an area where trees are being torn down for pointless infastructure. Ooops- sorry.

FACT- I can assure you all, Cheltenham Girls are sorry for this error- and the association they immediately have with it. But the students are not at fault. The continual abuse of them will cause you- being the reader... no change to the trial that was cancelled, or the trial you now have to re-sit.
Also that the more empathetic majority at our school immediately reacted with "Well we should re-sit it too- thats unfair for other schools". You may tell me this notion is thought up or contrived. It's not. Sorry.

Prehaps you should take your anger into motivation. If you are so angry- BEAT US. Put all that pent up emotion into some hard core studying and remove us from our primary position as the top public school in the state. Get our UAI down and show us and yourself that this doesn't matter. Because in the long term it doesn't. We all want a good mark- no matter your school, so be angered at the system- but not at the students.

Thank you, Good Luck, Deepest Empathy and I might see you topping the state one day.
You can be a writer. :)

emeraleyed

HSC
dont jump to conclusions

ok i didnt read all the replies to this topic, but the first person who wrote (sorry dont remember your name) you said that they were "thinking" of making you re-sit the exam. that doesnt mean it could definatly happen. a friend of mine told me the other day that someone she knew had overheard one of our teachers discussing this situation and saying "we might have to re-do our exams" too, so most people are in the same boat as you are. it could come true it might not.

but keep in mind that the english teachers, tutors etc tell us to prepare a "generic essay" to fit any question we will face including the modules too. so of course students are going to be prepared

if the BOS considers making all students who did the catholic trial paper, re-sit them again to make it fair, they still NEED to keep in mind that there are thousands of students throughout NSW who have major works due in the next couple of weeks and that its not fair on us to have to do the english paper again when half our hsc mark is due now. and ill tell you it will infuriate me if they do because having two subjects due in the next couple of weeks, i dont have the time or patience to even think about english until october.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Deus said:
Yes the problem is (as anti-mathmite pointed out about 1000 posts ago) that if the cheltenham girls didnt know it was a CSSA exam, then how would the people who supposedly 'cheated' at the other schoosl a week later known to prepare for exactly the same questions in the CGHS paper? They wouldnt have know that they were CSSA questions.....

Something just dosent stack up...... Either cghs girls knew they were going the CSSA paper, OR NOBODY actually gained any advantage by knowing questions before hand at other shcools.....
This is what happened. Before paper one at my school the boys were asking cheltenham chicks to tell there questions and say how they went just for talk and practice. Then in the paper one exam they must have realised it was the same paper so then they went back to the girls before paper two and asked for information on the questions then, and then prepared essays to the questions and slipped them in during the exam. :)

Also happened with boys from North Sydney in the Music 1 exam after they figured out English was they same. Though they just some answers to the questions, they didnt bring in extra paper.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
alliesum said:

Get over it. As I've already explained, no sane person is still blaming Cheltenham Girls. Get over your self pity and pride and just be a normal Cheltenham Girl and chase those guys all you want.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Deus said:
But that raises the question......how did people from other schools know cghs were doing the CSSA paper, when the girls themselves did not!
(And numerous cghs girls in this thread have said they didnt know they were doing the cssa paper)
Some might (perhaps an accelerant in some subject?) have known that last year the questions were the same and so this year might be the same as well.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
emeraleyed said:
ok i didnt read all the replies to this topic, but the first person who wrote (sorry dont remember your name) you said that they were "thinking" of making you re-sit the exam. that doesnt mean it could definatly happen. a friend of mine told me the other day that someone she knew had overheard one of our teachers discussing this situation and saying "we might have to re-do our exams" too, so most people are in the same boat as you are. it could come true it might not.

but keep in mind that the english teachers, tutors etc tell us to prepare a "generic essay" to fit any question we will face including the modules too. so of course students are going to be prepared

if the BOS considers making all students who did the catholic trial paper, re-sit them again to make it fair, they still NEED to keep in mind that there are thousands of students throughout NSW who have major works due in the next couple of weeks and that its not fair on us to have to do the english paper again when half our hsc mark is due now. and ill tell you it will infuriate me if they do because having two subjects due in the next couple of weeks, i dont have the time or patience to even think about english until october.
Exactly. It's a waste of time to do it again and that is the point everyone who is arguing should reconsider. Cheltenham Girls: your not that good stop challenging people to beat you, no one cares about petty things like that. It is a waste of time that could be spent on precious other things in the HSC though.

And everyone who thinks the Board won't be involved I can assure you they are. It is an internal assessment but it is still part of our assessment and the board wants to make sure that everyones HSC marks are pure. That is their job. Trialsin general are a waste of time. So much weighting to one test could be dispensed over better earned assessments throughout the year.

wigzell_king

HSC
Year 12's are not civilised.. we are the most stressed out jump to conlusions bunch around.. and i'm sorry but we have every right to be shitted.. we have to do our fucking trial again
i doesn't matter if it is or isn't cheltnam's fault.. pfft them i really don't care..

bumbo_hippo

HSC
jus found out my skool has to re-sit da fuken test~
sigh..
o welz...can't complain much bout it..
my friend came up wif an idea of telling da whole year to jus jig it...
saying dat da teachers won't fail us~~
buh 0 is easier to write than any other number!

bumbo_hippo

HSC
alliesum said:

since we r stating facts and wat not.....
-ur skool needs a new fashion designer...i'm sure 90% of da pupils at ur skool HATE their uniform!!!
-ur principal is a fuken bitch!! she expelled me from killara high and she deserves so die!(and i will do da honours when i get my myself out of high skool)

From wat i c...80% of my friends who r in chelt~ for some reason...they go in being completely innocent and wat not...and comes out completely bitchy!
da only reason y ur skool is so high up in da ranks...is cuz gurlz BITCH! so they compete wif each other to get high markz...as in other co-ed high skoolz jus dun give rats ass bout their markz!

da reason i didn't go there was cuz of da uniform...
thank god i made da right decision!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
bumbo_hippo said:
since we r stating facts and wat not.....
-ur skool needs a new fashion designer...i'm sure 90% of da pupils at ur skool HATE their uniform!!!
-ur principal is a fuken bitch!! she expelled me from killara high and she deserves so die!(and i will do da honours when i get my myself out of high skool)

From wat i c...80% of my friends who r in chelt~ for some reason...they go in being completely innocent and wat not...and comes out completely bitchy!
da only reason y ur skool is so high up in da ranks...is cuz gurlz BITCH! so they compete wif each other to get high markz...as in other co-ed high skoolz jus dun give rats ass bout their markz!

da reason i didn't go there was cuz of da uniform...
thank god i made da right decision!

umm okay, thanks for that.......

WHY dont you go play with your colouring in book....here are some crayons..run along now :)

> <

HSC
lolz datz a lil harsh.. mm wat about throwin in sum textaz 2?
so da uniforms a lil wth.. buh itz SKOOL UNIFORM.. wat has it got 2 do wif nethin? one is jus forced to wear it..
mayb dey're bitchi coz u keep sayin tellin dey're not innocent and that they ARE bitchi.. could make them bitchi u noe.. jus a thought..
n if dey compete wif each oda n get higher markz den ur skool.. good riddance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)