Caught cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Today in paper 2, a boy in our year was caught cheating in the advanced exam.

He had gotten hold of some of the yellow writing booklets (presumebly took them from the AOS exam?), had pre-written his essays on them, and had taken them into today's exam under his blazer, and while everybody else was still comeing in and sitting down pulled them out, and put them onto the desk beneath the other blank booklets.

He got caught before the exam had actually started, but only becuase one of the supervisors saw his large stack of booklets when they were handing out the papers.

noone could hear what was going on, (he was near the back) but there were like 4 or 5 of the supervisors all crowded around him, and the exam got delayed by about 15 mins.

dunno what'll happen though becuase they allowed him to sit the whole exam, but as we were walking out he had to stay behind.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Wait, he didn't even know the essay questions. I think I wet myself from laughing now...

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
lol wow thats pretty desperate. to do it in english is pretty stupid too cos that one counts.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
nick3157 said:
lol wow thats pretty desperate. to do it in english is pretty stupid too cos that one counts.
But if he only had 10 units, they'd all count anyway.

Jeez, how stupid of the guy, lol.

tau281290

HSC
The booklets are different for Paper 1 and Paper2, good on him lol

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
LLOLOL no he was doing the advanced exam.

ctrlaltv said:
how did he manage to pre-write his essays if he didnt even know the questions? LOL.

and also, i think his intention wasnt to hand those booklets in, but instead just copy out of them.

tau281290

HSC
LOL, copying them out would be way too obviously for the examiners even though they are old.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
some guy at my school hired a tutor to sit the test for him. The supervisors found out coz the guy was in his mid 40s.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
jasonml said:
Today in paper 2, a boy in our year was caught cheating in the advanced exam.

He had gotten hold of some of the yellow writing booklets (presumebly took them from the AOS exam?), had pre-written his essays on them, and had taken them into today's exam under his blazer, and while everybody else was still comeing in and sitting down pulled them out, and put them onto the desk beneath the other blank booklets.

He got caught before the exam had actually started, but only becuase one of the supervisors saw his large stack of booklets when they were handing out the papers.

noone could hear what was going on, (he was near the back) but there were like 4 or 5 of the supervisors all crowded around him, and the exam got delayed by about 15 mins.

dunno what'll happen though becuase they allowed him to sit the whole exam, but as we were walking out he had to stay behind.
well, technically if your markers hadn't yet read out the rules for examination stating that if they have accidentally brought in any study materials to hand them over now for no penalty. Then he can get away with it...

anone.playm8

HSC
Daaang, that's pretty dumb of him...

But that draws a question, if you are seen cheating like talking to other people about answers, will they catch you straight away and say boom? Or will they wait until you're gone and secretly smite you with a "Talking" on the front of your paper?

henry08

HSC
N/A
BackCountrySnow said:
some guy at my school hired a tutor to sit the test for him. The supervisors found out coz the guy was in his mid 40s.
WTF WTF WTF

lol

what a douchebag

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
But if he only had 10 units, they'd all count anyway.

Jeez, how stupid of the guy, lol.
I think that's what he meant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)