"Celebrity atheists expose their hypocrisy"- A really shitty article (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
White phosphorous isn't really advanced tbh. You release it in air and it goes crazy and makes lots of smoke. It's rarely used as a weapon btw, since it's quite ineffective at that compared to cheaper alternatives, like, idk explosives.

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
Makes no sense to isolate the belief of one mad man and then claim that all belief is therefore wrong, k? Hitler may have believes that Christ was an anti-Jewish figure whose only message was violent punishment of the Jews, but no credible Church faithful to the scriptures would dream of pushing this.
Satan believes in God for crying out loud m8
Of course, but your re-enforcing my point. I would never be so foolish to say that Hitler represents Catholics, that would be ludicrous. I'm simply defneding against this time-old, ridiculous assertion by theists that Hitler is a good sample of where atheistic morality leads to. I think that even as a devout Catholic you would never draw such an unfair correlation between Hitler and atheists- it just doesn't stand up.

Venetiad

HSC
Of course, but your re-enforcing my point. I would never be so foolish to say that Hitler represents Catholics, that would be ludicrous. I'm simply defneding against this time-old, ridiculous assertion by theists that Hitler is a good sample of where atheistic morality leads to. I think that even as a devout Catholic you would never draw such an unfair correlation between Hitler and atheists- it just doesn't stand up.
Yeah, this shits been thrown around before. A person's actions by no means resembles the ideals of a certain group, unless of course there is an obvious correlation between both the group and the person showing that ideal as a norm. But also you need to take in other motives, which the arguement presented in defence of the German Army employed by Hitler to do his dirty work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)