Central Coast Anyone? (1 Viewer)

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
Has anyone been to the central coast (around Avoca, Copacabana, Terrigal to be specific) for schoolies or is anyone going this year?
Our group is renting a house, and we just wanted to know what the scene is like up there for party week/NSW schoolies week.

Cheers

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Drink goon, fuck lowies and watch the T-unit drive around in their hotted up charades.

You're in for a pretty average time...

We're on the central coast and looking for places to go to get the hell out of here.

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
FreakTrigger said:
Drink goon, fuck lowies and watch the T-unit drive around in their hotted up charades.

You're in for a pretty average time...

We're on the central coast and looking for places to go to get the hell out of here.
You serious, dammit...So better off staying in Sydney you think?
Oh well, if you guys stay there theres gonna be a group of 10 or so coming up since it's already booked...lol and im pretty sure that other bigger groups from schools around the area down here are going up to Avoca.

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
Götterfunken said:
Haha. People wanting to come here. Haha. Hah. Ha.

*sobs*
I can't be that bad, plz tell me it can't. Nothing can be worse than Sydney.

Götterfunken

HSC
Punkcess said:
I can't be that bad, plz tell me it can't. Nothing can be worse than Sydney.
Haha. I guess we don't appreciate the place where we live. I'm sure it's not that bad, especially if you haven't spent much time here. Either way you will have fun! :)

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Yeah, if you come at it with the right attitude, you'll enjoy it, but you probably were better off sticking to sydney...

SlipStream

HSC
I'm another Central Coastian - for the ones who know the area I'm from Point Clare/Tascott area. I go out driving everynow and then and if you can't find anything to do on a Friday night other than go see the tools in their sick Commodores at the Skillion (Terrigal) then you won't find a great deal to do any other time.

I'd probably say it's better than Sydney, but overall the Central Coast is a bit average. It's more of a daytime place to do stuff, with Erina Fair and shit. It'd be good if some kind of schoolies thing was organised at Patonga or something... I'd be there, and so would heaps of other Coasties.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I like patonga as the laidback place to sit and have beer in the sun... i wouldn't want the crowd descending on my retreat...

You're definitely right about it being a daytime place... the night scene here is just plain old shithouse, but during the day, particularly if youre of a beachy inclination it's not all that bad.

sweetcherrychic

HSC
Lol you got to be joking..Now seriously why would u want to come to the coast for schoolies???Lol im sorry...Its shit...But maybe u might have a good time...Lets just hope so.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
There's no other way to put this.
The Central Coast is a hole. A big hole. A very, very big hole.

Then again, if you weren't planning to leave the house excpet to go to the beach, it won't be too bad.

But a lot of the beaches are shit anyway.

ashleejoanne

HSC
i live on the central coast and i am going to avoca for schoolies. i know everyone prob thinks thats gay but i dont see the point of going to the gold coast if everything we could want is 20 mins from home

HSC
Punkcess said:
Has anyone been to the central coast (around Avoca, Copacabana, Terrigal to be specific) for schoolies or is anyone going this year?
Our group is renting a house, and we just wanted to know what the scene is like up there for party week/NSW schoolies week.

Cheers
dude, its a really nice place...i live here...just don't bring the party to my place

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
dude, its a really nice place...i live here...just don't bring the party to my place
Why the heck not, unfortunately girls wouldn't out number guys.
But the two that are going are damned fine...not tlking n e one up or n e thing

joe_alphonse

Just 4 Fun
HSC
Punkcess said:

Cheers
Me and my mates are going to terrigal for 2 weeks... dont know what we're gonna do for 2 weeks but we're going haha

we're going from the 26th of november till the 10th december !!

theres about 7 of us going.. we rented a penthouse

jnr_mafia

HSC
me n my mates stilli tryin to find somethin up there for a couple days str8 afta the hsc to relax n bum around...any1 know of any places...need accom. for 8 pplz..

ninjabob

dance commander
HSC
monday - sleep
tuesday - sleep
wednesday - key largo (23 years+)
thursday - sleep
friday - iggies or woodport (woodport is seady but iggies is all usher clones)
saturday - sloppo (troppo, grown up school disco)
sunday - sleep

There really isn't a big night life on the coast, the clubs are in sydney.

MichaelPH

We are planning going to the entrance (I live in Bateman's Bay), it should be good, i mean its close to sydney and everything so if nothings happening we can still go clubbing or whatever. We're booking in to go see the Glasshouse. Gold Coast will be ok, but its too far away and 30 year old men go there to rape young girls. Plus I hear the coopas suck up there. Hey, in the central coast, will coppas get shitty at 17 yr olds drinking???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)