Chances of getting into Medicine? (1 Viewer)

Desireangel

HSC
a place in a medical school
Why are you all thinking like this ?! the latter is merely the approximated value of 99.9999999999999%. I don't rlly think 0.00000000000000000001% can make any difference.

bangladesh

HSC
Cheers m8................Hopefully ACER isn't harsh !!! :cold:
lol, you still don't understand the concept of percentile do you.. If Acer isn't harsh, how can they differentiate between future doctors and morons

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
lol, you still don't understand the concept of percentile do you.. If Acer isn't harsh, how can they differentiate between future doctors and morons
not morons exactly. some yes but mostly naive people who don't have much of a future and settle for medical science.

Soz Adrita but you go girl (or boy, idk) :D

iStudent

HSC
Cheers m8................Hopefully ACER isn't harsh !!! :cold:
Yea, hopefully they make s2 really easy so that I have a chance at getting in the upper percentiles. And hopefully they make s1 s3 really hard (but not too hard) so they keep everyone else below me xD.

bangladesh

HSC
not morons exactly. some yes but mostly naive people who don't have much of a future and settle for medical science.

lol.. it's called post graduate medicine.. and for the record half the medicine places in australia are post graduate. By morons i was talking about people who to the exam for the lols just because everyone else is doing it and have no plans of studying medicine in the future/the ones that do law because they didnt get med lol. The ones who continue with medical science and pursue medicine aren't naive, dedicated is a better word i believe.

bangladesh

HSC
Yea, hopefully they make s2 really easy so that I have a chance at getting in the upper percentiles. And hopefully they make s1 s3 really hard (but not too hard) so they keep everyone else below me xD.
this this this this. My angus is very peppered for s2 lol

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
lol.. it's called post graduate medicine.. and for the record half the medicine places in australia are post graduate. By morons i was talking about people who to the exam for the lols just because everyone else is doing it and have no plans of studying medicine in the future/the ones that do law because they didnt get med lol. The ones who continue with medical science and pursue medicine aren't naive, dedicated is a better word i believe.
lol? I did UMAT but am doing engineering now.......

naive sums up most of the "medical science" student's I've seen. I would guess 70+%; are just hoping to magically transfer into med at one point with their main motives being $$$ and prestige and that they can say I am "Dr XXXXX"

bangladesh

HSC
lol? I did UMAT but am doing engineering now.......

naive sums up most of the "medical science" student's I've seen. I would guess 70+%; are just hoping to magically transfer into med at one point with their main motives being $$$ and prestige and that they can say I am "Dr XXXXX"
lolol well let me further clarify what i meant by moron. Take moron=unsuitable to do med. Lol, that's odd because i've heard a good 50% of them at unsw work pretty hard to get into med via lateral entry

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
lolol well let me further clarify what i meant by moron. Take moron=unsuitable to do med. Lol, that's odd because i've heard a good 50% of them at unsw work pretty hard to get into med via lateral entry
did you choke on your words because you know I can literally throw people? lol

note it was a guess. but the ones I know, like my friend (acquaintance) was applying med everywhere and got 68 atar and 40%ile umat and settled for med sci at uws and now he's all hyped "I'm gonna get into med, ohh boy" and i know for a fact he is at a club right now

bangladesh

HSC
did you choke on your words because you know I can literally throw people? lol

note it was a guess. but the ones I know, like my friend (acquaintance) was applying med everywhere and got 68 atar and 40%ile umat and settled for med sci at uws and now he's all hyped "I'm gonna get into med, ohh boy" and i know for a fact he is at a club right now
I'd really like to watch you throw me lol

aka come the fuck at me brahh

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

I was gonna throw an axe at your head bitch.

You do Med Sci too right?

this this this this. My angus is very peppered for s2 lol
Sometimes I contemplate whether some of the vocab in that section are even English ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)