Change classes?? (1 Viewer)

MrA

How come when I try to change classes on the My Subject Activities website, it says: "This activity group is in READ ONLY mode."

How, if possible, can I change them now??

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
i don't think as a first yearer.. your allowed to change your timetable via onestopadmin yet.

your timetable is currently pre-determined. last year, changing timetable i.e. pracs/tutes could only be done via the prac demonstrator.

so yeah.. that could be the case here again.. or something different.

MoNNiE

HSC
i think your correct on that panda bear man..
besides.. don't worry about changing classes yet..
usually the timetable changes when you first attend your tuts..

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I assume you are a current student actually :p. The manual allocation period closed on Friday 21st January. I'm not sure about this, but I believe you should be able to adjust it when the manual adjustment period opens again (this time for new students) on the 21st of February. A fair wait yes, but if your subjects aren't first year subjects, then the spaces in the classes won't really change anyways, so don't worry.

MrA

Yeah, Jase, ur right...going into 2nd year actually ;)

For some reason now when I login, it says: "You have preferences registered. They are listed below. You may change them at any time." However, I am still allocated to classes I previously chose.

Dunno why I can only change prefs but not directly join any unfilled classes...In fact it doesnt even display which classes arent filled...should I change my prefs anywayz? :confused: Perhaps there is a 2nd round of allocations???

Last edited:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The system is in read only mode atm, which means that, if you're not a first year, you can't change your preferences yet. I believe the system will reopen for everyone after the 24th of February, since thats when the first year's get their timetable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)