Change the nudity laws! (1 Viewer)

Do you support full public nudity?

• No, its vile.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Yes, I want to hang free with the wind.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Possibly, but we need a context approach- ie not in schools, workplace

Votes: 44 47.3%

• Total voters

kawaiinlove

HSC
It doesn't actually say the reason they covered.
I gathered that after they ate the apple from the tree of knowledge they discovered how other humans could be created without God. But God created Adam and Eve intially just so he could share the world he had created with the two of them. He wanted to test their respect for Him though, thus tempting them with the tree of knowledge. So anywho they learn about sex and are like "oh em gee, you shouldn't be looking here, these are MINE."

JClamp

Banned
HSC
Re: The need for nudity laws

I'd rather not go around the street seeing saggy, wrinkly dicks of old men.
Since when did aesthetic disagreement govern what people can and cannot do?

Nudity everywhere but schools, certain workplaces, hospitals etc.

kawaiinlove

HSC

Since when did aesthetic disagreement govern what people can and cannot do?

Nudity everywhere but schools, certain workplaces, hospitals etc.
Kid: Hey daddy, why is that thing sticking up?
Dad: Well when a man loves a woman...

spyborg

HSC
N/A
With the sexualised culture of ours, acts such as sexual harassment will naturally occur more frequently.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
A+ thread

With the sexualised culture of ours, acts such as sexual harassment will naturally occur more frequently.
But the extreme heightened sexualisation of any nudity is only a learned cultural thing, and when you change the legislation and make nudity more common and normalised, the absurd hyper-sexualisation of a man in his natural state will be reduced.

Our fear and hysteria of the natural human form is sickening to the soul, corruption and rot of the human spirit, the state attempting to suppress and control the experience of human emotion and desire.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
A+ thread

But the extreme heightened sexualisation of any nudity is only a learned cultural thing, and when you change the legislation and make nudity more common and normalised, the absurd hyper-sexualisation of a man in his natural state will be reduced.

Our fear and hysteria of the natural human form is sickening to the soul, corruption and rot of the human spirit, the state attempting to suppress and control the experience of human emotion and desire.
I dont think things would really change that much, the vast majority of people would still wear clothes for modesty, warmth, protection or to make a fashion statement. The only real difference is people wont be prosecuted for being naked if they want to.

ascentyx

HSC
It has everything to do with God. Innocence vanished, paradise lost, lost, lost - unrecoverable in this life. Given the practical issues, being nude in public would take a clear and determined effort on the part of the nudie to put up with various threats and what I believe to be an inherent shame as powerful as our internal instinct and certainty that we are a created being, not alone in this life.

The sort of hedonistic utopia you invisage, where men and women are free to feast their eyes on the forbidden flesh of a stranger, is not sustainable. It would only apply to those who seek nothing but an impersonal and immediate sexual transaction. It is a totally dehumanising and demeaning vision, where the soul is denied and only the body is looked to as the depository of meaning. It is the apocalyptic fulfillment of the cold, mechanical, material society, where human rights and dignity and needs for genuine love are laughed at and trampled on by a pack of rutting camels, eyes dumb and soft with remembered pleasure.

But we are a being created in the image of our maker. We have far sharper needs.
Is it really necessary to write every post like your being marked on it for english. Like come on, surely there are better ways to big note yourself.

Joel8945

HSC
I was just thinking, why should it be criminalised to be naked?

As long as you are not acting in a perverted and sexually harmful way to others, why does the state assume the right to command that you wear various fabrics?

In the netherlands, you can at least walk around topless as a woman and this is ignored completely, not even regarded as sexual...

Who would support full public nudity rather then just in "designated areas"?
This is a very weird post!

There is no way I or any legislation committee would ever pass a law as weird as this!

I may be against activists on things such as: abortion or stem cell research/use. But this I would never support.

You said as long as nobody acts in a perverted and sexually harmful way! This is perverted and sexually harmful. This would be a bad example for the kids of Australia and we would probably be banned from going anywhere overseas.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Kid: Hey daddy, why is that thing sticking up?
Dad: Well when a man loves a woman...

Fuck off , that had nothing to do with your original post.

You said you didn't want to have to look at people's naked bodies, not that you were worried about the children.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
A+ thread

I support this thinking. All the "moralists" ignore the time value of law. Over time, as the number of people naked grew, this would generally become accepted and "sexualisation" would drop.

In fact, there would be a possibility that the level of sexual assault/harrassment would be lowered due to the decreasing frustration within our current culture.

The law is not forcing anyone to be naked- but why can't those people who choose not to wear clothes be left alone? They will make the decision on a pragmatic basis- given the climate etc it would seem a rational decision and it is irrational for the state to prosecute them.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's totally unacceptable to have, idk, hobos walking past primary schools with erections etc. It would merely sexualise children at a far younger age than any decent society would want, as they sexually mature and feel no restraint in their inhibitions.
Revolting proposal
Protect the children Australia

JClamp

Banned
HSC
I think that a school protection zone would be an alright idea. Kind of like the school driving zones we have no. No penii within 250m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)