changed IRP (1 Viewer)

megzii88

HSC
i need peoples opinion...ive changed the idea of my IRP...ive got a fair while to do it so the time isnt the problem...
i was doing the affects a disabled child has on family members...but i got bored...sooo im now thinking of doing sumthing along the lines of...why do teenagers start smoking...?? i guess its similar to why teenagers binge drink...but i figured i could research stats and look at the programs and ads desgined to make us not smoke at all, like the warnings on the packets and stuff like that...? ne ideas, comments would be great...

Criddy

Crid
HSC
i went along the lines of disabilities, I did the social interactions of an autistic pre-schooler. I was going to do your old topic but i changed because it was so broad, and my teacher only gave us ten weeks to do the whole thing. Anyways your new topic sounds good. if u still want to do something along the lines of disabilities you could look along the lines of what community services are in your area to assist people with disabilities and their families. or with the new topic you could look at the way the movies portray smokers as cool and how that influences teenagers to smoke or not to smoke.

Last edited:

Mahogany

HSC
megzii88 said:
i need peoples opinion...ive changed the idea of my IRP...ive got a fair while to do it so the time isnt the problem...
i was doing the affects a disabled child has on family members...but i got bored...sooo im now thinking of doing sumthing along the lines of...why do teenagers start smoking...?? i guess its similar to why teenagers binge drink...but i figured i could research stats and look at the programs and ads desgined to make us not smoke at all, like the warnings on the packets and stuff like that...? ne ideas, comments would be great...
Hey..... Are you trying to be me? No offence or anything meant by that. I've just changed my topic too from the affects a disabled child has on families. Crazy, huh? But I can see what you meant with the topic being boring.
I think the smoking topic could be more interesting. Perhaps looking into societies attitudes towards young smokers too could be good. Also, maybe there's a specific area near where you live that smoking is more common among teens. You could look at why that is as well. Hope that's been some help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)