• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Changing self ... need help (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hey everyone...

does anyone know where i can get my hands on a picture which shows CULTURAL CHANGE? it can be any aspect of change, but changing self will be great! also an article about workplace change?

if anyone can help, i'll do ALMOST ANYTHING to repay! LOL :D
thanks, i aprreciate it!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
does anyone know where i can get my hands on a picture which shows CULTURAL CHANGE? it can be any aspect of change, but changing self will be great! also an article about workplace change?
For cultural change.. any picture relating to the invasion of Australia? Should be plenty of australian art books with that sort of stuff in it.. can't think of any off the top of my head tho :confused: Perhaps Bennelong?

Workplace change.. look up SMH archives for giving mothers-to-be paid maternity leave? Other forms of workplace change.. gender ambiguous toilets?! Introduction of computers, mass messaging, etc..?

HTH.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by anti

For cultural change.. any picture relating to the invasion of Australia? Should be plenty of australian art books with that sort of stuff in it.. can't think of any off the top of my head tho :confused: Perhaps Bennelong?

Workplace change.. look up SMH archives for giving mothers-to-be paid maternity leave? Other forms of workplace change.. gender ambiguous toilets?! Introduction of computers, mass messaging, etc..?

HTH.
thanks for that! i will try to get my hands on the stuff you mentioned! thanks once again... i was CLUELESS before just now..

hahah by the way, the smh archieves are not free anymore... ya gotta pay for them now :chainsaw:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

thanks for that! i will try to get my hands on the stuff you mentioned! thanks once again... i was CLUELESS before just now..

hahah by the way, the smh archieves are not free anymore... ya gotta pay for them now :chainsaw:
not necessarily, I remember a way to access older articles from its exact address (as in, www.smh.com.au/010201 or sumthin - the numbers being the date)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)