Changing subjects - E request (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm ok .. well basically i will die if i have to do these second semester engineering subjects (Maths mod 2 - statics) ... im hoping to transfer to architecture ... so i thought i'd use two electives in place of maths and statics this semester ... only one architecture subject fits, so i wanna try and do intro to sustainable architecture + marketing foundations

newho, i sent in the e-request thing as i was told to do and they rejected it and said this ....

"Whether or not you wish to continue with your current course doesn't affect the fact that you are currently enrolled in that course and subjects from other Faculties cannot be substituted for core subjects in your current course. You can withdraw from subjects yourself and add other Faculties subjects as electives within the study plan structure that you already have.

Please try to make all your own changes. If you are not able to enrol yourself in the electives it may be because you need to do prerequisites. Request for electives can be submitted via E-Rquest but some Faculties, Business for example will not accept request for electives until26 July
"

Now, does that just mean i should just take myself out of the subjects and enrol myself in the ones i want online?? im seriously so confused ... cause thats what i understand by the whole 'make your own changes thing' ... but someone told me i'd need approval before i did it :confused:

heh... any idea's on this would be much appreciated <3<3 :)

NonExistant

Don't read this sentance.
HSC
Purp|e said:
Now, does that just mean i should just take myself out of the subjects and enrol myself in the ones i want online??
That's what I did. No one has come beating on my door yet.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Basically, they want you to do it yourself if possible. Even if you need approval, they won't enrol you into non-approved electives until you drop the subjects you don't want to do. So basically, drop the core subjects you don't want to do, try and enrol into the electives, if you can't then submit another e-Request.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)