changing subjects from different schools (1 Viewer)

radio-waves

HSC
Hey guys/girls, I was wondering if I can do a subject in first sem and then do a different subject in sem 2 that isn't even related to what I did in sem one..

Eg this is my example...

i'm doing Intro to programming from school of it... but in second sem i chose date structures but can i do something completly different from other schools i.e physics-geoscience bio etc, provided that it requires no pervious subject i.e no assume knowledge and is also offered in sem 2 ?

because it all makes sense, but i havn't spoken to anyone about this im plannin on talking to someone tomorrow ??

Thanks

spence

HSC
Hey guys/girls, I was wondering if I can do a subject in first sem and then do a different subject in sem 2 that isn't even related to what I did in sem one..

Eg this is my example...

i'm doing Intro to programming from school of it... but in second sem i chose date structures but can i do something completly different from other schools i.e physics-geoscience bio etc, provided that it requires no pervious subject i.e no assume knowledge and is also offered in sem 2 ?

because it all makes sense, but i havn't spoken to anyone about this im plannin on talking to someone tomorrow ??

Thanks
Yeah you can

radio-waves

HSC
Thanks SPENCE, I LOVE YOU!!

You dont know HOW MUCH I HATE PROGRAMMING =]

spence

HSC
Just keep in mind that if you only do 6 credit points in one area, you usually won't be eligible to take senior units in that area

radio-waves

HSC
hmm what do u mean..

look at my subjects, im doing 2 maths, 1 physics, 1 programming 1 education

next sem i want to do 2 maths, 2 physics ( dropping date structures and picking up astornomy) and 1 education..

and then next year i can still do second year maths + second year physics and 2nd year education ??

is that fine ?

spence

HSC
yeah in that case you will be able to do the senior units. but just for eg. if you picked up say biology in second sem, you wouldn't be able to do senior bio units

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)