Chartered Accountants Global Quiz (1 Viewer)

sammygee

HSC
N/A
Hi there guys,

The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia has just launched an online game for all students who think they know the world. We want to test your knowledge of the world's greatest cities, from London to New York to Zhengzhou… Are you up for the challenge!?

Along the way you'll explore some of the great places Chartered Accountants can work and live, and find out why becoming a Chartered Accountants might be the perfect career choice for you.

Take the quiz, see how you rank and let us know what you think. We would love to hear your thoughts!

Challenge Yourself

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there guys,

The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia has just launched an online game for all students who think they know the world. We want to test your knowledge of the world's greatest cities, from London to New York to Zhengzhou… Are you up for the challenge!?

Along the way you'll explore some of the great places Chartered Accountants can work and live, and find out why becoming a Chartered Accountants might be the perfect career choice for you.

Take the quiz, see how you rank and let us know what you think. We would love to hear your thoughts!

Challenge Yourself
Are you like... from the Institute?

If so, can you please help me solve the ICAA Rubiks Cube? Having the number 1 imprinted on various sides in different colours makes it really challenging! jkjk.

sammygee

HSC
N/A
Are you like... from the Institute?

If so, can you please help me solve the ICAA Rubiks Cube? Having the number 1 imprinted on various sides in different colours makes it really challenging! jkjk.
Would you like the 1's all in the same colour? :D

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Would you like the 1's all in the same colour? :D
Grr! To make matters worse, I did it in a not-so-well-lit room and didn't realise that the red/orange are two different shades... which made it even harder to match up the damn 1's! Thumbs up for a good freebie though- keeps me amused in front of the TV :)

sammygee

HSC
N/A
Sounds like you enjoyed the challenge of it. Maybe all the 1's should be slightly varying shades of orange/red.

Have you tried the geography quiz yet? How did you go?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I failed geography in year 10 and nearly cried at having to name all the capital cities on a map of the Asia Pacific. Not doing that again!

ps. When are you guys gonna make the huge red number 1 into a plush toy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)