Cheap 99.85 atar resources (including tutoring resources which I not longer use) (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
Hey guys 2022 graduate here looking to sell the resources I’ve bought/made for y12 at a much cheaper price as I want to get rid of them.
  • Math Ext 1 or Ext 2
  • Chemistry, Physics
    For chemistry and physics I have videos and booklets from places like matrix, peak, ace and more. I also have over 100 new syllabus past papers, and question compilations of the old syllabus for relevant exam questions.

For maths I have a plethora of past papers, both new syllabus and old syllabus (question compilations which I've removed the out of syllabus questions from), aswell as tutoring materials (vids + booklets) from kurt, dr du and a few other places.
send me an email at hscresourcebank@gmail.com or simply message me here so we can discuss further about pricing. Thanks.

Last edited:

asduiashdi

HSC
Hey guys 2022 graduate here looking to sell the resources I’ve bought/made for y12 at a much cheaper price as I want to get rid of them.
  • Math Ext 1 or Ext 2
  • Chemistry, Physics
    For chemistry and physics I have 3 tutoring materials from matrix, peak, ace and a few more. I also have over 100 new syllabus past papers, and question compilations of the old syllabus for relevant exam questions.

For maths I have a plethora of past papers, both new syllabus and old syllabus (question compilations which I've removed the out of syllabus questions from), aswell as tutoring materials from kurt, dr du and a few other places.
send me an email at hscresourcebank@gmail.com so we can discuss further about pricing. Thanks.
haha why does this look so similar to zain's post

ilovemangos

HSC
does anyone know the legality of purchasing tutoring resources? i've heard of people getting a letter from matrix for selling tutoring resources :eek:

dumNerd

HSC
bump - where are the 2024 students at?

hafsah_

HSC
bump - where are the 2024 students at?
Here! 🖐

I don't do any of the subjects you do, I dropped Chem or I probably would've taken it. You said you got a 92 in English so I was wondering what level English you did? Do you have anything from Advanced English you're giving away like essays with your mark and feedback? I do Advanced English and I'm studying 'The Crucible', 'King Richard III', 'Emma', and 'The Awakening', if you have anything for those.

Also, could you post an image of your ATAR results please?

Thank you smm

dumNerd

HSC
Here! 🖐

I don't do any of the subjects you do, I dropped Chem or I probably would've taken it. You said you got a 92 in English so I was wondering what level English you did? Do you have anything from Advanced English you're giving away like essays with your mark and feedback? I do Advanced English and I'm studying 'The Crucible', 'King Richard III', 'Emma', and 'The Awakening', if you have anything for those.

Also, could you post an image of your ATAR results please?

Thank you smm
I did english advanced and no I didnt.

Since my results have no relevance here I'm not bothered to comb through my images from 2 years ago to find them, is there a reason you want it?

hafsah_

HSC
I did english advanced and no I didnt.

Since my results have no relevance here I'm not bothered to comb through my images from 2 years ago to find them, is there a reason you want it?
Some people lie about being a high-ranked HSC student so I was wondering if you had proof of your ATAR before I bought anything.
No worries though because you don't have any essays for English.

dumNerd

HSC
Some people lie about being a high-ranked HSC student so I was wondering if you had proof of your ATAR before I bought anything.
No worries though because you don't have any essays for English.
ahh makes sense for english (the stuff the ad was for, stuff I'm actually selling my results have no relevance with them)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)