Cheap 99.95 Atar Resources [Including tutoring materials which I no longer need] (1 Viewer)

ZSE2127

HSC
Hey guys 2021 graduate here looking to sell the resources I’ve bought/made for y12 at a much cheaper price as I want to get rid of them.
  • Math Ext 1 or Ext 2
  • Chemistry, Physics and English Advanced

For english advanced I have materials for crucible (common module), Dalloway and the hours (module A), King henry IV (module B) and creatives/discursives (module C)

For chemistry and physics I have 3 different sets of band 6 notes (92, 94 and 91), aswell as tutoring materials from matrix, dr du, talent100, and a few more. I also have over 100 new syllabus past papers, and question compilations of the old syllabus for relevant exam questions.

For maths I have a plethora of past papers, both new syllabus and old syllabus (question compilations which I've removed the out of syllabus questions from), aswell as tutoring materials from kurt, dr du and a few other places.
send me an email at hsczresources@gmail.com so we can discuss further about pricing. Thanks.

howcanibesmarter

HSC
Reliable seller, fast response, gives tons of resources for Maths ext1&2 courses - All scanned and easily printable (without writing) if you want a hardcopy. English bundle also had tons of mod c from varying schools. Highly recommended if you need inspiration or if you need help with any other essays.

asduiashdi

HSC
Great seller, very responsive with any issues or concerns and gives a ridiculous amount of resources especially for maths. There's honestly more resources than you can feasibly finish.

ZSE2127

HSC
Bump! Special discount for year 11 students transitioning into year 12 :)

Jchips01

HSC
hey are you still selling materials? I would greatly appreciate it if you have science notes or materials from tutoring colleges, etc. or samples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)