cheapest protein shake? (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
evolve range can be bought pretty cheap. cos its australia, therefore less transport cost etc.i get evolve incredible bulk. lasts about a month and a half, for $100.its good stuff too.if you go to a gym ask if they have deals anywhere. my gym has discounts at some places.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hm,,, I am reluctant to try...after hearing all this stuff about protein -> fat

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you are still just an asian who studies and spends all his time helping others on an internet forum
How does that even make sense in the context of what I said above?

You don't know me personally. Your effort to throw an attack on me is an epic fail.

EDIT: Don't you think helping people around the forum is much better than being a troll?

Last edited:

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
How does that even make sense in the context of what I said above?

You don't know me personally. Your effort to throw an attack on me is an epic fail.

EDIT: Don't you think helping people around the forum is much better than being a troll?
hey

i'm new to the internet

so plz dont use your professional internet jargon like "epic fail"

i dont even know what it means

stop being a bully you stupid asian

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
I use BSc Hydroxyburn Pro (3kg bucket). It's expensive as all shit but god damn it get's results quickly. Read more about it here:

BSc Body Science Hydroxy Burn Pro Lean + Ripped Protein Formula::Supplements::Supplements, Boxing Equipment, Martial Arts Equipment, Compressors, MMA Clothing, Gym Clothing

Originally i used: Musashi WPI, but hydroxyburn shits all over WPI.

I've heard you should only take it for 3 weeks then have 1 week off it and repeat.

Also, it shit's all over it in every catagory except taste, it is the absolute pits in terms of taste, my god i hate it so so much. Add it to milk, because with water it is almost undrinkable.

Tim035

HSC
I've bought WPC and WPI multiple times off Ebay and have truly wondered if it's 50/50 protein power:flour. I got 4kg of 'Max's muscle builder' for mad cheap from a multi-vitamin store ($79).... Should have known better, I did the math and a 50g serving contains 10g sugar, I.e. out of the 4kg, I've paid for 800 grams of sugar. It does taste dam good though and makes drinking 3L of milk a day a breeze.

I've been having 3 large meals + 3L of milk a day for 2 weeks now and still haven't put on a kilo ggrrrrr...

Oliver04

HSC
bulk nutrition. Look them up.

I've been having 3 large meals + 3L of milk a day for 2 weeks now and still haven't put on a kilo ggrrrrr...
dominos cheap tuesday.

Whats annoying is most of these trolls are around the 17-18 bracket making them obnoxiously boring.

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
dominos cheap tuesday.
He meant muscle not fat lol

Seriously, everyone should try Hydroxyburn pro. To get the most out of it you have to change your diet + exercise regime a bit:

Exercise: I will tell you right now, if you want maximum muscle growth, you should exercise muscle groups on seperate days e.g.

Monday-Shoulders -(dumbrell raise, side lateral dumbrell raises, shoulder shrugs, dips)

Tuesday-Chest- (Incline bench press, deline bench press, flat " and chest flys)

Wednesday-Arms-(Preacher curl, hammer curl, chinups, cable pullups, cable pushdowns, overhead cable extensions, dumbrell kickbacks)

Thursday-Back-(Lat pulldowns, supported row, Weighted hyperextensions, wide angle pull ups)

Friday-Legs-(Squats, leg press, calf raises, 45 decline press, leg curls)

Reps/Sets/Weight: 6 reps/set (max), 3 sets/exercise, Weight should be 90% RM (repetition max, ie. the max weight that you can lift 6 times)

Important points: -No forced repetitions

Diet: Just make changes like cottage cheese instead of cheese, wholegrain bread, skim milk over fullcream, and then just eat good stuff.

Another important point is: Don't do cardio/aerobic work with anaerobic work (weights). Both kinda counteract eachother.

The best way is to break cardio and weights up for 8hrs in between ie. Weights in the morning 10am, then run at 6pm.

I've only been doing this program for 10 weeks and i've gone from:

Bench press: 45kg (6reps, 3 sets)----> 85kg (6reps, 3 sets)
Dumbrell curls: 25lbs each (")----> 40lbs each
Deadlift: 70kg----> 130kg

-I must say, a part of the huge improvements was better technique, but still

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
how long do your workouts last for, addikaye?

also, i find that i can barely do more than 1 or 2 chest exercises (or a particular muscle group) in a row, eg i'd bench, then i can barely dumbell chest press the same amount afterwards.
should i be taking some sort of energy drink (lol), or using less weight? or will endurance just come in time?
because i usually do 1 exercise for a muscle group, and no more. I do enough weight so that by the end of my 3rd set, i cant do anymore (hence why i wont be able to dumbell chest press after ive benched).

ive only done it once, 2 years ago (when i was at my peak), i did an hour of just chest, and omg i killed afterwards, but i do remember it was an awesome workout.

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
how long do your workouts last for, addikaye?

also, i find that i can barely do more than 1 or 2 chest exercises (or a particular muscle group) in a row, eg i'd bench, then i can barely dumbell chest press the same amount afterwards.
should i be taking some sort of energy drink (lol), or using less weight? or will endurance just come in time?
because i usually do 1 exercise for a muscle group, and no more. I do enough weight so that by the end of my 3rd set, i cant do anymore (hence why i wont be able to dumbell chest press after ive benched).

ive only done it once, 2 years ago (when i was at my peak), i did an hour of just chest, and omg i killed afterwards, but i do remember it was an awesome workout.
Each day takes about 1 hour, some a little, some a little more. I do abs 4/5 of those days also though.

I found the same with bench pressing, but the endurance comes, over a few weeks.

Started off like:
Incline: 15, 15, 12.5
Flat: 17.5, 15, 12.5
Decline: 15, 15, 12.5

So usually fell away

Now that i've got more muscular endurance:

Incline: 30, 30, 27.5
Decline: 35, 35, 32.5
Flat: 35, 35, 35

So 35kg means 35 either side + 15kg bar so 85kg

You'll find it doesn't take long either, especially with the above program because shoulder helps you with chest, which helps with arms etc. So you build your shoulder and then incline press becomes much easier. I wouldn't lower weight just because max muscle growth is like 90% RM, but also because i'm a stubborn mule lol (like ** i've done this weight before, i can do it again**)

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ok so if i were to do 3 chest exercises, i should use enough weight so that im NOT dead by the end of my 3rd set of my 1st exercise?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
also...im guessing this is where stuff like creatine would come in handy..

btw i dont take any supplements, no creatine, no protein powder (though might buy some..)

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
ok so if i were to do 3 chest exercises, i should use enough weight so that im NOT dead by the end of my 3rd set of my 1st exercise?
nah you recover man, just do >=90% of max on everything. If you do 6 reps, its just enough to reach Momentary Muscle Failure but not enough to exhaust the muscle. After approx 2mins rest between a set you should be able to do the same thing again, maybe 4 reps though, in that case lower the weight a little bit and do 2 more (ie. dont force the rep). Then the 3rd set, try and do the original amount again.

Yeah my mate takes creatine supplement, i reckon you should try hydroxyburn, read the above link. "extreme muscle growth whilst metabolising fat". It's good stuff if used wisely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)