Votes: 3 3.7%
  • They're both about the same

Votes: 25 30.9%

• Total voters

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
ElGronko said:
Men are biologically predetermined to have the urge to spread their seed far and wide with as many partners as possible.

Women have no benefit from having multiple partners so long as the one is able to impregnate them.

The truth is, men should be sleeping with as many women as possible, realistically 3 different women a day, and a women should only be having sex once every 9 months.
i have lost my patient and after reading ur comments it made me sick and made me realise wht a fucktard u r and very
so i m going to be a complete bitch to u:angry: from now on , here it comes
Shove that up ur ass u fucking male slut , GUESS WHT , THATS WHY GUYS MASTURBATE A LOT, USE UR FUCKING PILLOW OR UR HAND IF U R THAT MUCH HORNY , U HORNY BASTARD .
guys like u r the biggest slut ever worse than a whore. burn in hell :burn:

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
trustmenever said:
i have lost my patient and after reading ur comments it made me sick and made me realise wht a fucktard u r and very
Shove that up ur ass u fucking male slut , GUESS WHT , THATS WHY GUYS MASTURBATE A LOT, USE UR FUCKING PILLOW OR UR HAND IF U R THAT MUCH HORNY , U HORNY BASTARD .
Hahahahaha, "I have lost my patient".

Collin

HSC
N/A
trustmenever said:
WTF ???? U R FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD, (instead of a radical feminist i have to call u radical meninist ) JUST BECOZ U CAME ACROSS WITH A FEMALE SLUT WHO TREATED U LIKE SHIT , DOESN'T MEAN ALL FEMALES R LIKE that .
OPEN UR EYES AND GET TO KNOW PEOPLE B4 JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION .
You need to be sedated.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
the person in the relationship, even if the 'other' person knows abut the gf/bf, its the person in the relationship who should know better.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
trustmenever said:
Seek help. Or better yet, kill yourself.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Davriel said:
Seek help. Or better yet, kill yourself.

i would really appreciate if u don't get involved into the argument:argue: between ElGronko and i
pls don't
it irritates me how he views women ,i guess i shoudn't have reacted like that and should have handled it democratically.
anyway, suicide is not solution of anger ...... , serenity is ;)

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
alby said:
learn english first
lol, i really don't give a dam wht u have to say about my language problem , Infact English is my second language and i m still learning ( i have been studying in english about 4 years) , and GUESS WHAT, I DID ADVANCED ENGLISH LAST YEAR AND GOT 84 % , lol, :)

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Trustmenever don't take their comments seriously. Most guys these days don't mind second hand so you have no reason to worry.;)

Darkening

HSC
by telling someone you dont have a partner is cheating already...

I Love you gf, she cheated on me.. i took her back... its not the same.... Were on break now and shes deciding weather or not to be with me, she doesnt trust herself and shes scared she will hurt me...

Im beginning to think, I dont need this shit in my life.

What do you all think, omg im so sorry I just posted all that... im kinda high and I say or type what I think... Last nights party must of been hell for the poeple I was talking to!

aj_number_10

HSC
Darkening said:
by telling someone you dont have a partner is cheating already...
not really
i think if a girl asks do u hav a girlfriend u hav to tell her u dont. its pretty rude otherwise as i see it

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Darkening said:
she doesnt trust herself and shes scared she will hurt me...
that's very common, and the feelings get worse when you (unintentionally) do it more than once.
be suportive. give her the time, etc that she needs to make her own decision. tell her how you really feel. dont blame the other person.

aj: since when...or is this just coming from your crazy book of relationships

Darkening

HSC
Crazy book of relations??

I acctually thought this would all be better, but for a relationship to work trust is in order and I dont think I can trust her ever again like I did before.

She tried to dump me and push me away but it always leds to the same thing, we get back together and the process continues. Im giving her tuns of space now, I dont call reguraly and I try not to sway her judgement (By telling her how I feel).

So hopefully she would make a right choice :(...

Im in depression!! :'(

aj_number_10

HSC
Darkening said:
Im in depression!! :'(
dude i dont no y
u r one big massive cock
there are tons of women out there 4 u
now is ur chance to constantly plant bitch after bitch and not have to worry about anything else
this is ur time
dont worry bout ur ex. while shes out there thinking bout who she loves and what not, u should be out there, hammering bitches left right n centre, and by the time she makes her decision, ull b that much happier ull b like 'screw u bitch u cheated on me'.

trust me man, get off the roids, go out there and get some love

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
trustmenever said:
So you're not refuting it?

You are agreeing than that my reasoning is biologically sound, thus it is only irrational social constrictions that regard this behaviour as not natural?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
aj: just quit trolling...it gets very boring, very quickly

darkening: you're most likely just really confused right now. i doubt you're anywhere near being depressed (or 'in depression')

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
ElGronko said:
So you're not refuting it?

You are agreeing than that my reasoning is biologically sound, thus it is only irrational social constrictions that regard this behaviour as not natural?

i don't believe in ur the bioligical theory that u have come up with , i believe the society has constracted us to think in a certain way and most of us buy into it.
i m not going to stop u from having sex with thousands women if u wish, but all i m saying is women don't have to commit themselves to one man if they don't want to.
Mutual rights and freedom of choices for both male and female. It's up to an individual to make their choices in life and not living according to society's expectaions or others.
But cheating is a completle different , it's betraying someone's trust and disrespecting one's feelings .
Man i don't care if u sleep around with many women but if u r playing with some one's feelings and trust thats the worse thing ever .
If u r a person who doesn't like commitment. Don't want to stay in a relationship with only one person then should make that clear before u get involved into a relationship and tell ur partner b4 . Pretending to be some one and saying bullshit to some one and betraying them is the worse u can possibly do.
ok ,i going to leave this thread ,i have had enough of this ... after reading some comments in this thread i m beginning to think if true love really exists these days ??

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
trustmenever said:
i don't believe in ur the bioligical theory that u have come up with , i believe the society has constracted us to think in a certain way and most of us buy into it.
i m not going to stop u from having sex with thousands women if u wish, but all i m saying is women don't have to commit themselves to one man if they don't want to.
Mutual rights and freedom of choices for both male and female. It's up to an individual to make their choices in life and not living according to society's expectaions or others.
But cheating is a completle different , it's betraying someone's trust and disrespecting one's feelings .
Man i don't care if u sleep around with many women but if u r playing with some one's feelings and trust thats the worse thing ever .
If u r a person who doesn't like commitment. Don't want to stay in a relationship with only one person then should make that clear before u get involved into a relationship and tell ur partner b4 . Pretending to be some one and saying bullshit to some one and betraying them is the worse u can possibly do.
ok ,i going to leave this thread ,i have had enough of this ... after reading some comments in this thread i m beginning to think if true love really exists these days ??
Incorrect response.

What you should have said is:

It has been unanimously proven that a child who grows up in a stable family or has a healthy relationship and strong contact with both parents has an exceptionally higher chance of success in life (interpreted through education levels, health, wealth, income, criminal record or lack of, social status etc.).

Thus it is much more advantages for a male to create a family in order to continue his families legacy rather than sleep around and leave his offspring to a single mother.

Saying that would have actually provided a counter argument, rather than just avoiding it all together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)