Chem exam tomoz (1 Viewer)

pirate

just a quick question. are there any follow chemists out there who are focusing on certain aspects of the course then others. i know they can ask us anything but is there some things, that would most likely not make an appearance and those are have a good likelihood of being in their. Just asking as my last minute revision is turning into an last 16hr revision atm. lol, oh well, i get what i deserve basically. if anyone can assist you know where teh reply button is :D

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Best thing to do in your case is look at the past 3 HSC papers and jot down what questions they ask. For example theres almost always a question on the Haber Process.
Other then that just pray to whatever god you believe in that they ask questions on what you have studied.

natalie22

since im doing last minute study as i have 2exams 2moz, i plan 2 only study for the easy parts in chem...so that means acidic environment is out the door n im only doing production of materials, chem mon n forensic chem...im making sure i no those research sort of questions
hmm i havent really answered ur question...but well good luck studying!:)

pirate

yeah basically atm i am reading and re-writing my notes. as i do this i understand more and more. but this is time consuming and very un-enjoyable, lol, the possible dux of school saying this. anywho, i am lazy and want an easy way out. lol, i'll have to look at the past papers, hadn't even thought of that, thanks a million

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)