chem practical! (1 Viewer)

poOcaliciOus

HSC
i have a chem prac test 2moros .. wonder wat u pplz did it on .. ? its on da water module ..

yeh .. and by any chance could someone explain to me .. a stoichometric relationship?

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I'm pretty sure a stoichometric relationship is the ratio between the quantites of the reactants in a chemical reaction, e.g. Ca + H20 -> H2 + CaO. Stoichometric relationship of reactants is 1:1. I think.

EDIT: kazan's probably right on the money. Molar heat of combustion. Remember how to write up a prac properly and remember the formula he posted.

I_F

Last edited:

A l

HSC
N/A
Mine will be on the rate of reaction section in the Energy topic.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
We were given a booklet on dust cloud explosion. We are going to watch a video and then answer questions...there will be calculations aswel.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
we have 9 mini stations to go round to and do individual experiments n questions- should be cool i hope :)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I did my chemistry practical exam today. We had to react magnesium in different concentrations of acid and find out one unknown concentration of the acid. I found it easier than my Physics and Biology practical exams which were often rather ambiguous.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Trebla said:
I did my chemistry practical exam today. We had to react magnesium in different concentrations of acid and find out one unknown concentration of the acid. I found it easier than my Physics and Biology practical exams which were often rather ambiguous.
ur doing physics bio and chem!!!
me 2!!!
lol we should join a club! :D

[Damo]

HSC
Trebla said:
i had the exact Chem. prac exam
magnesium in diff. concentrations investigating rates of reactions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)