chem tutor (1 Viewer)

poOcaliciOus

HSC
in URGENT need for a CHEM tutor? does anyone know any good private or tutoring places which are good at chem? plz plz .. need one before yr12 starts >__<"

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
aek said:
very harsh dreamish, don't you think.
Wow, hearing this from you. :rolleyes:

I don't think it was harsh, especially when I did answer the question and gave the contact of an excellent teacher.

HSC
kadlil said:
chemistry at north shore is good
my friend goes there, he says its "alright" but he finds it a bit dodgy

poOcaliciOus said:
in URGENT need for a CHEM tutor? does anyone know any good private or tutoring places which are good at chem? plz plz .. need one before yr12 starts >__<"
im providing chemistry tutoring any time after 2nd of november, armed to the teeth with resources (2 folders) and lots and lots of chemistry books
although let me try and go well in the hsc .. its a shame i never thought of doing this throughout the entire year 12 (for chemistry) or else i would of maintained a good rank, ah well at least i went good in trial 10th

ill probably charge around $15 an hour, seems reasonble i mean im not a full fletched teacher so i don't see why i should charge more, although it would probably vary if i went and annihilated the HSC chemistry :p LOL!

HSC
i would of (and i dont mean for my own benefit, i mean if i would of got a tutor it would of been from a 2004 student), although its completely upto her

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Casmira said:
i would of (and i dont mean for my own benefit, i mean if i would of got a tutor it would of been from a 2004 student), although its completely upto her
I would rather a HSC marker, or a teacher at least. Just someone who has had experience, and preferably knows the syllabus back to front.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I would rather a HSC marker, or a teacher at least. Just someone who has had experience, and preferably knows the syllabus back to front.
im sure you would, but aren't they hard to find/obtain/bloody expensive? regardless i have people from the year below me who want me for maths at least :D

Haku

maybe u wanna ask dreamerish to tutor u.

dreamerish u chinese? (ur writing underneath is title seem like its chinese)
oh and i know that song too...but kinda hate it cause of the crapy tv series that it is the main theme for.

.ben

HSC
yeh ted's pretty good, better than all the chem teachers at my school put together and squared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)