Chemistry & Phys Tutoring| Studying Medicine| 2011 positions NOW OPEN! Limited Places (1 Viewer)

-Chezza-

The BOSS
HSC
Hi,

I'm Chiranjeev and I graduated from Girraween High School (ranked 22 in NSW in 2008) in 2009. I am offering tutoring for HSC Chemistry (completed in 08) and Physics as well as up to year 10 science and maths.

I have studied the Industrial Chemistry option for chemistry and the Medical Physics option for physics.

For those students who wish to accelerate in any of these subjects please don't hesitate to contact me.

For students who are interested in applying to medicine or cadetships/accounting scholarships etc I can also assist you there as I have much experience in that area (Received many interview offers, offers etc).

Where: I am based in the Hills region and tutor at Parramatta & Blacktown library.

When: Starting from Term 4 of 2010 (Term 1 for HSC students) Current days available - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday

How much: $30 an hour in a small group of 2-3. You may wish to bring a friend with you or can be assigned a group at random. Please contact for inquiries regarding one-on-one tutoring.

Places are limited so get in quick! After all vacant positions are filled students will be placed on the waiting list.

Feel free to contact me at dr.chezza@gmail.com or PM me

For some free help have a look here:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...n-2010-hsc/227559/tips-tricks-advice-hsc.html

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)