Chemistry SSP (CHEM1903) (1 Viewer)

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
check your uni email as of friday night. shouldn't be a problem if they base it on uai.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
S-S-P!!! S-S-P!!!

YIPPEEZ!!! i got invited ^^ and i got both time slots free for tutes n prac!!! ^^ SOOOOOO HAPPIE!!! i literally jumped for joy... but like, i got rejected for the maths one!!! =( mega bummer... if i can only do one, i prolly choose math ssp, but meh >.< '

u can check your email (if no email, i assume u didn't get invited) or go to the notice board outside 1st office...

Originally posted by walla
check your uni email as of friday night. shouldn't be a problem if they base it on uai.
heyz walla: i suppose u got invited too eh?? ^^

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
hey xiao, i haven't been seeing you around much in uni lately, but i suppose i'd be meeting u in ssp :) good stuff!

it's been a while since i last came here... mayb i should come here more often :rolleyes:

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
yeah xiao i got in, i heard from some 2nd and 3rd year's that its well worth doing. i would have liked to do maths as well but unfortunately my bloody sci/law timetable doesn't have a hope of shuffling around to fit in the 10 o'clock thursday.

keypad you'd have to assume some mistake's been made. just wait and look at the noticeboard list on monday.

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM, if you're not on the list, you could go and ask Adrian - if he's not the person to ask, he'll direct you where you need to go.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mercury
hey xiao, i haven't been seeing you around much in uni lately, but i suppose i'd be meeting u in ssp :) good stuff!

it's been a while since i last came here... mayb i should come here more often :rolleyes:
MUAHAHAHHA XD whereas, i haf seen you heaps,.... =p blehz, relax, i wasn't stalkin u... u r jsut too famous to be true... =)

Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Weak, I beat you in UAI and in chem, and I didn't get invited. What's up with that Xiao?
yea, i know eh... exactly same thing happened to this other guy i know... he got higher uai higher chem mark, better chem involvement dan me... but some how i got in but he didn't?? weird??

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
....yea, i know eh... exactly same thing happened to this other guy i know... he got higher uai higher chem mark, better chem involvement dan me... but some how i got in but he didn't?? weird??
maybe, its bcoz their in the tsp, instead of ssp. :rolleyes:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
sigh~~ dun wori pplz... i got kicked out ='(

law of gravity: what goes up, must come down... and i fell rapidly harshly, n i dind't like it... >.< '

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
ouch...letting people in is one thing, kicking people out after they say they are in seems very very harsh.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
And, I think you got kicked out because I was let in.
hahaha, i knew that was gonna happen coz its like u went right up to the chem. guy and said "this guy called xiao got less than me, and he's in the ssp"...hence the lecturer kicks out xiao in order to make room for keypad. :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
hahaha, i knew that was gonna happen coz its like u went right up to the chem. guy and said "this guy called xiao got less than me, and he's in the ssp"...hence the lecturer kicks out xiao in order to make room for keypad. :p
Pfft, bullcrap.

I asked what the problem was. The irony was I was TOO good for the class. He thought I was doing advanced engineering and thus skipping chemistry in first semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)