Chemistry (1 Viewer)

Lachlan Murray

Hi everybody

I work at McDonalds Lavington all of this week and have no time. I am also going hiking with air cadets on the weekend. I really need a summary of the chemistry syllabus by next sunday so I can show the teacher on Monday.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
no one does summaries for yr 11 man

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
actually a lot of people do, every person in the 2 yr11 chem classes has to ...soz man i havent done mine yet..also learn time management, ur gonna need it big time if u keep your out of school activities throughout yr11 and 12...

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
sometimes i may summaries but i dont type em up ( if they r prelime) coz i onyl summarise bits n pieces so its hard to get them out 2 ppl

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lachlan Murray
Hi everybody

I work at McDonalds Lavington all of this week and have no time. I am also going hiking with air cadets on the weekend. I really need a summary of the chemistry syllabus by next sunday so I can show the teacher on Monday.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Fucked if I'm helping you cheat, DO IT YOURSELF, THATS HOW THE LEARNING PROCESS WORKS!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy
cmon cut the guy/girl some slack :p

true ok gimme ur email "Lachlan Murray" and ill send u my notes which i have compiled so far.

Zahid

Calculon

HSC
N/A
cmon cut the guy/girl some slack :p
Sorry I just think that in higher grades school should take precedence over anything else. For example when I started yr 11 I quit my job and I haven't missed a day of school since mid yr 10, but then I do/did a crazy subject combo.

*Pooja*

to calculon:

dude..ure crazy!!! u need 2 get out. going to work will keep ur mind off anything 2 do with school. as far as i know, ppl in higher grades take up work (during weekends and even weekdays when they go to school) and other extra curricular activities b/cos it helps them to stay focused even if its only some time that they study.

see me. i didnt go 2 work but took up sport after school. i'm inyr 12 and i'm still living fine.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
I do other stuff besides school, just it's non-commital meaning that I can do it whenever I want or just not do it at all. :. My schoolwork is not impinged upon

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
calculon your obviously a nerd whether you do a crazy subject combo or not
its people like you who end up going crazy. I recommend you go back to work (only a few hours a week if you have to but you need to get out there)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
calculon calculon calculon...have a heart, obviously you feel the pressuresof school, seeming as you quit your job and have managed to maintain perfect attendence (how i do not have a clue, u sick man:p). You found your solution...it's not so easy for everybody else...mayb you could be a tiny winy bit emphatic eh ;)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
Originally posted by *Pooja*
to calculon:

dude..ure crazy!!! u need 2 get out. going to work will keep ur mind off anything 2 do with school. as far as i know, ppl in higher grades take up work (during weekends and even weekdays when they go to school) and other extra curricular activities b/cos it helps them to stay focused even if its only some time that they study.

see me. i didnt go 2 work but took up sport after school. i'm inyr 12 and i'm still living fine.
so true. i quiet my job and i was so bored i didn do my homework.. lol doesn make sence... i got a new job n now im learnin the importance of my time....
do everything 2, i play MCS footy, afl and crickert through skool... i also debate, do public speeking and in MCS chess

felafel

it's rather unecessary . . . everybody has their own study patterns that work best for them!

For example, a friend of mine often starts homework at 10pm each night and ends at 2am! She's an average student so she gets her work done!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
stop giving shit to calculon. he has every right to be pissed about people asking for notes when they should be doing it themselves anyway. it shits me constantly when people ask for my notes when i know all theyve done is sit around and make excuses. you're in bloody senior school. its about time you take responsibility for your work. you chose to go to return to school after year 10. you dont learn anything anyway by using other peoples notes which defeats the whole purpose of schooling anyway. how would YOU like it if your friends relied on you for their work?

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sam04u
calculon your obviously a nerd whether you do a crazy subject combo or not
its people like you who end up going crazy. I recommend you go back to work (only a few hours a week if you have to but you need to get out there)
I do work a few hours a week, tutoring, but as I said its non commital as in I can just tell the person that I have too much h/w or something and do twice as much the nxt wk

calculon calculon calculon...have a heart, obviously you feel the pressuresof school, seeming as you quit your job and have managed to maintain perfect attendence (how i do not have a clue, u sick man:p). You found your solution...it's not so easy for everybody else...mayb you could be a tiny winy bit emphatic eh ;)
I havent been away cos i havent had nething worse tahn a cold

Oh and btw, I said that stuff beacuse the person who startewd this thread is obviously overcommited

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)