Chequered Flags (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just thought I would create a way that people could exert some of the excitement of finishing the HSC exams if you have no other way of doing so. As it is obvious, I don't at the moment. I just finished my HSC with my last exam being Italian Continuers, I am now able to sleep from 7 exams in 7 days. As people finish, feel free to let out the pent up energy....................

I AM FINISHED!!!

emskis

your lucky that your finished, but man that would've sucked..... an exam everyday, i feel sorry for you, honestly i do.

HSC
I had one day off, but I had Legal Studies and Studies of Religion 1 on the same day, it was tough, I did not have much sleep and used those No-Doze tablets, they're good but honestly you need sleep. It is good that it is finished but I would've liked to sleep more.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
What you talking about no sleep woman. lol those nearly all-nighters would not have been good for you nat. ill stick to my finish - study - by - 9.30 - and - in - bed - by 10.30 thanks :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
Just thought I would create a way that people could exert some of the excitement of finishing the HSC exams if you have no other way of doing so. As it is obvious, I don't at the moment. I just finished my HSC with my last exam being Italian Continuers, I am now able to sleep from 7 exams in 7 days. As people finish, feel free to let out the pent up energy....................

I AM FINISHED!!!
wow congratulations! have fun laughing at people who have their exams on the last day! (aka me)

HSC
Hahahahaha.......I crammed like crazy. I had to think "no sleep now, but sleep all I like later"......I will enjoy laughing at everyone else, but I am envious of the sleep you could get from having more days in-between. Two way street in my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)