Chick's mind games (1 Viewer)

chief87

Can someone please explain to me why chicks mess with our minds and never make themselves clear?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
the same can be said for guys (as in my 'be straightforward' thread).
i dunno, i think both genders need to wake upto themselves.
if you like someone, tell them, dont play with their mind!

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
wat i dislike slightly is when girls request the "thingy" and point in a vague direction...like we know what they mean by thingy...

all girls i know do this

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by neeja
wat i dislike slightly is when girls request the "thingy" and point in a vague direction...like we know what they mean by thingy...

all girls i know do this
and thats SO much better than men communicating through a series of grunts?

HSC
Originally posted by chief87
Can someone please explain to me why chicks mess with our minds and never make themselves clear?
accidents happen, i guess...
btw keep in mind you're assuming this is true for ALL girls... but its not... some guys mess with our bodies...
so therefore some chicks mess with their minds..?

all girls i know do this
what the hell is the 'thingy'?

HSC
"thingy" could be anything...its a word they use when they cant think of the actual word for whatever it is they want.
aren't guys the ones who don't communicate, and girls the ones naturally more gifted in the 'languages' area?

is this 'thingy'you refer to your way of disguising your own incompetence in expression??

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
WTF, mind games? lol
I think u should start listenin 2 chicks when they're talkin 2 u instead of checkin them out point blank...
lol... jokes :D

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
as i said in another thread:

tis an example of market failure really

there is imperfect information between males and females, so everyone ends up playing their lowest card,
like the market for used cars. people value good quality used cars high, but they cant be sure theyll get a good one, so they offer a lower price, and therefore only lower quality cars are traded, but traded at a price higher than they are worth.

im pretty happy with that analogy actually

economicsing it up to the bullshit

HSC
N/A
its not that were not clear, its that we dont want to tell you exactly wat we want cuz then we look demanding. we give you the ideas, but want u 2 come up with the results so we can say how wonderful you are.. eg
girl: "my old bf wrote me a beautiful poem, i htink thats the sweetest thing everrr"
*guy goes home and writes a poem 4 her and buys her flowers so he looks better than the ex*
girl: "omg! u shuldnt have!!"
*goes off and calls ALL of her frenz n shows anyone that'll look "look how much my bf loves me! isnt he great?!*

get it?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i admit im those who play games

but i dont know its a habbit it prevents me to become vulnerablity towards the certain someone. but its not always the case, guys on the other plays the game of hot and cold.
where at times we think that they are interested and others are just "best buds"~~

chief87

Nah see what i mean is that whenever a guy likes a girl....im talkin from experience...........we can never know what they are thinkin and if they feel the same way. Thats what im tryin to find out. And why do girls hang around in such big groups? its REALLY intimidating to have to come up to a group where u only really know the chick u like.....HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
Originally posted by whiterabbit
aren't guys the ones who don't communicate, and girls the ones naturally more gifted in the 'languages' area?

is this 'thingy'you refer to your way of disguising your own incompetence in expression??
last time i checked, what i said referred to how women express themselves. Not how i (as a man) express myself. shya

and indeed, way to generalise the world. part of the problem with generalising is that you forget the little bits of information that contradict what you are saying in relation to the individual.

lets see how well you read that miss "listens well" :p

santaslayer

HSC
Why don't we watch "Mean Girls" so we might have a slight grasp of the complexities of the female mind?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
And why do girls hang around in such big groups? its REALLY intimidating to have to come up to a group where u only really know the chick u like.....HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
we can say the same thing for guys.
if chicks go up to a guy their friends cheer and make comments its like "please".
Girls like to have companionship, there would be times where she is alone and you are there.. shouldnt there be?!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It goes both ways. We're all as fucking stubborn as each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)