child beaten to death because he failed to rote learn the koran (1 Viewer)

Capt Rifle

HSC
Muslim extremists need to be wiped out from the globe.... I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but come on, it's an innocent child!

HSC
i like how this has turned anti muslim

all religions are equally poor

may god save america

but stuff the 100,000 civilians killed in iraq

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
i like how this has turned anti muslim

all religions are equally poor

may god save america

but stuff the 100,000 civilians killed in iraq
The comments are not anti Islam, they are anti extremism and anti terrorism.

Atheist

HSC
N/A
This is horrific but not surprising.

Religion is a poison to our world.

MUSE13

HSC
Uni Grad
Please educate yourself before spewing this.
New borns there is 0 benefit, but later on medical treatment might be needed.
(i don't know wherther i've already posted this) i have educated my self! the foreskin just like ever other part of the human anatomy performs a function it acts as a protective lay for the penis (just like the way the cornea protects the eye ball) the pain of the procedure is unbearable on new borns and causes 120 deaths a year in america alone, it is thus NOT recommend by the American and Australian academy of paediatrics. MRI scans show that the brain waves of infants alter after circumcision and never return the same again so it causes neurological as well as physical damage. many people who agree with the procedure state the it reduces the chances of STD however circumcision does not prevent STDs, condoms do =) that premise is also flowed as if people are going to cut apart of a limb off for "hygiene" purposes.. then fuck why don't we cut our ears off as well to prevent ear infections? it is an ridiculous argument!. there are more effective ways such as Taking regular baths, wearing condoms (during sex) , to reduce the chances of STDS and infections (all common sense really). more then 97-98 percent of circumcisions are done PURLY for social reasons (such as religion and family traditions). circumcision more importantly violates the child's right to determine what happens to their own body. it's HIS body, HIS right, if the child wants to have the procedure done then they can get it done when there grown up and can decide for them self!

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
islam is an easy scapegoat
It could just be the media, but honestly will all of the stories about muslims beating and murdering their children for trivial things like not memorising the Quran. It ceases to become a scapegoat in my oppinion at least.

HSC
Uni Grad
It could just be the media, but honestly will all of the stories about muslims beating and murdering their children for trivial things like not memorising the Quran. It ceases to become a scapegoat in my oppinion at least.
clearly you've been brainwashed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)