Children's services (1 Viewer)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
I am looking at applying for this course. Mainly for another option of getting into Uni for Primary Teaching. Is anyone currently doing this course and what exactly do you cover? Is it hard? Is anyone hoping or has done what i hope to do and transferred to uni? How do i go about doing that?

And what do you recommend i have on my application form. I have completely filled it in so far and have references from family friends and coaches- one talking about me babysitting their children and playing age appropriate games etc, one from a family friend who i look after their house and feed their pets while they are away, another from my hockey coach and from my current boss. Should i also put in participation awards in maths and english competitions or reports or are they not necessary?

jillybean

jillybean
HSC
hey i am doing child studies at crows nest at the moment and am in 2nd semester. most of my class is using it as a pathway to uni, for primary teaching you dont get much advanced standing but can get in. you cover everything from development to preparing food, health and safety etc. if you do early childhood at uni you get ur first yr off if you have completed the diploma course. ring up the tafe and they will send you info on the course.
you should include certificates and reports i think you have to, make sure they arent originals coz u dont get them back
good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)