China Case Study (1 Viewer)

Tishena

HSC
Hey,
Im having trouble forming my own study notes and putting together a strong case study on China. I was just wondering if anyone had some notes or essays to share. I have been searching the net and through the forums for help but i think this would be an easier way to get some. Any input is much appreciated!
:)

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Even though doing what you did is extremely lazy, it usually works. There is a thread on here which provides a decent list of resources for the case studies that you're doing, but I'm not going to tell you where - because you need to look for yourself. I can tell you its stickied somewhere, so it really shouldnt be hard to find.

Tishena

HSC
Even though doing what you did is extremely lazy, it usually works. There is a thread on here which provides a decent list of resources for the case studies that you're doing, but I'm not going to tell you where - because you need to look for yourself. I can tell you its stickied somewhere, so it really shouldnt be hard to find.
I spent a good 2hrs or so reading over my own resources and also looking through the threads on here to gain more, including the resources you mentioned previously. Im just trying to find stuff so i can better understand what im learning. Peoples notes tend to be easier to understand than reading through masses of text books. Asking for help isn't lazy when you need it and when you've actually tried to help yourself first. Thanks anyway.

Venetiad

HSC
Take Bell's suggestion, go to the resources section. I can't get it to work for me though. :uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)