Chinese girls the hottest outa all asians? (1 Viewer)

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
<3 the Biotherm ads.

And she looks cute in the last pic.

Bendent

HSC
tlodg said:
hahhaha there are hot asian girls everywhere...
few days ago I just saw this asian chick and she looks like eva longoria!
cos its getting hot.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
cos its getting hot.
Yeah, I know, it was so hot today! For me, anyway.

But on the positive, I can wear dresses now. yay. :)

Dresses > Jeans, quite frankly.

Bendent

HSC
Komaticom said:
1st and 2nd pics are shit because of poor lighting.
2nd and 3rd last pics are ugly for similiar reasons.

So pretty much what Naka didn't say.

I'll like to add that no Asians females on the street are famous, have studio lighting following them wherever they go, or get Photoshopped where makeup is unavailable. We're discussing everday Chinese girls so I fail to see the relevance of pulling images off the net that are out of context.
still lots of hot ones. most of them dont put makeup anyway and looks better natural.

Last edited:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Komati, why must you be so angst-filled, 24/7?

Bendent

HSC
wow this thread has hit the 7035 mark. A couple of days ago it was 5000 something.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
SIF NOT TELL ME THERE'S A NEW SPAM THREAD HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Collin said:
My own gf is semi-fob.. so I can't say I hate all fobs can I? lolz.
I'm so not semi-fob... meanie.
And you're SO DEAD on sunday so so dead... :chainsaw:

Collin said:
That's the thing I hate about alot of honkies (not all, just some). They've got some elitist attitude thinking they're better than mainlanders. Deadset faggots.
Hate? :(
But yeh, me > you, :eek:
so stuff bejing and come to hk with moi :p

Jason said:
p.s. hahaha, (^o^) is quite the asian indeed
Hi Jason! Oh you're dead too. :ninja:
But come on! Just cos I got heaps of cute emoticons :p

P.S Hey jojo!!!! :)

lengy

HSC
Han Ga In is decent, but I like this look better ( without the silly victory sign that is):

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
happibear said:
the hk names are so annoying and weird. they have names like bobo, apple,... blah bah
Hmm, generalisation huh? I know a mainland westernised chick called Kiwi. So what do you think?

happibear said:
hk fashion is more into western style and theyre not really extreme. but i do see many aussie hks like myself into really fob style like taiwanese and mainlainders. Im really into asian stuff, i see many pple say bad stuff about fobs and it gets me annoyed. i dunno how extreme fob u guys meant, but i luv rainie yang's style.
Depends where you buy your stuff. Some could be extreme, like lorita style. The softcore version of lorita style is like lacy with black and white colours anyway, and that's in (was in) here in aust. Fashion is one step ahead due to climate, and fobs tend to extreme it a bit, no big deal. :)

happibear said:
Taiwanesers are super short, shorter than hks and viets.
omg then gloria with 178cm must be aussie!!!!!! NOOOOOOO WAAAAAYYYYY

happibear said:
HKs are more skinnier look while mainlainders and taiwanesers try to act all cute. Hoever, for rich hk aussies are really pretty as well than those at hk.
Agreed with the skinny factor, otherwise,WTF?

happibear said:
Im really disappointed at international students where they complain so much about their english is poor in front of me. its so annoying, like my english is poor as well and they have an advantage to go ESL and get extra UAI points while i cant because i was born from australia.... bleh bleh so it isnt fair that they have so much supports compared to aussie borns.
I know a chick who didn't even do her trials cos she was sick the week before and got over 90 uai, so what? Life is unfair, deal with it.
I know a few aussies who got EAS extra uai points. If you have a learning disability whatsoever then do sth instead of whinging here, go check with ur teachers/learning co-ordinator, have a chat with them, do something, that might help.

Lengy: peace sign, how many times do i have to correct people about it!?!
^____________^v lol

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
^ kinda like 'ulzzang's?

I think I kind of agree with (^O^), up there, life is unfair when it comes to uni entry etc. I mean, sometimes maybe the locals would complain about how internationals can get in with up to 5 UAI less than the cut-off point, and then internationals lament the fact that each subject costs like $3000 each. For eg. one of my international friends FAILED two subjects last semester, and now has to fork out an extra $5000+, how bad is that!!

Although her parents are in China, obviously it was still hard for her to tell them over the phone. Hell, I couldn't imagine doing that. So, basically, I think that yeah not everything's fair and every student has problems they have to each deal with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)