Chinese People Have No Arm/Leg Hair? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
well my school is full of asians so i can clear this mishap for you

THEY DO HAVE HAIR

my friend's leg is abominable!!! its so nassstttyy she doesnt shave it and its like hairy and mutating! yup and on her arms too...

okay for other asians not my friends... ummm yup they have hair... so chinese people u must be talking about must shave and not tell you

HSC
N/A
on another culture... why do africans have no arm/leg or underarm hair!!!!

this african at my school doesnt have any hair wat so ever! its soo queer. we asked her if she shaves and she goes "nope" and we're like WWTFF then why dont u have hair!! and shes like "just never had it"

:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

SucRii

Banned
HSC
Yeh i can see why Africans wouldnt have hair since they usually live in hot climates and so wouldnt need as much hair to retain warmth. thats bio for you lol

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea, genetics.

also comes down to race. I thought i was hairy, then i met the greek people i hang around at uni, my god greeks can get hairy! I'm nothing compared to them, lol.

Last edited:

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
yea, genetics.

also comes down to race. I thought i was hairy, then i met the greek people i hang around at uni, my god greeks can get hairy! I'm nothing compared to them, lol.
dude stfu you are lame and shit

no one cares about hair unless you have a personality

SucRii

Banned
HSC
Hehe, yeah the poor buggars. But seriously no one outdoes the lebs (im merely stating the obvious :p not tryin to be offensive)

Dx_God

HSC
u can compare the abc and the actual chinese and i'm telling u tat abc is likely to have more hairs than a full chinese or some chinese who spend most of their time in australia as they are growing due the fact tat australia is a hotter climate and those hairs are basically used to produce sweat or something (can't remember lol, my bio teacher told me long ago). i've spend more time in australia than in china and the result is i got a fair bit of hair compared to my friends in china but still compared to most other ppl i'm like hairless. meh saves me some extra time to do something else lol. [tats y most chinese have good academic results and most lebos epically fail in school lol XD, nah just jking =)]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)