Chosen For Accelerated Commerce - Business Studies (1 Viewer)

wilsons40

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I'm in year 9 and i was chosen to do accelerated commerce which would allow me to do the business studies HSC exam in yr 11. I was wondering the depth and difficulty of business studies and should i accept the offer.

Without flight

HSC
Business studies is not a difficult subject, it is fairly straight forward and easy to understand.

The acceleration program is great since it can really cut down on your workload in year 12 ie you have 2 less units to do. In my opinion, I would accept the offer.

Appleorange

Banned
HSC
Accept it.

Business Studies is a very easy subject. It is basically comprehension. Coming from me, a person who ranked first in his cohort, business is a good subject to accelerate. It is simple, and involves little analytically work.

Examine is a person on these forums who is Accelerating Business Studies. If you want good related advice, message him.

wilsons40

HSC
N/A
I'm also doing accelerated history so i was wondering if Business Studies may increase my pressure?

ellie95

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I'm in year 9 and i was chosen to do accelerated commerce which would allow me to do the business studies HSC exam in yr 11. I was wondering the depth and difficulty of business studies and should i accept the offer.
Im in year 11 doing my hsc exam for business this year. It's not very difficult at all, just content that you have to know but its pretty straight forward and easy :)

Examine

same
HSC
In the end you have nothing to lose, so just do it.

wilsons40

HSC
N/A
I heard that it was mostly writing essays and the scaling wasn't that good.

Examine

same
HSC
If you do well the scaling shouldn't matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)