christianity in early australia (1 Viewer)

jesc

I need a site with info on the history of christianity in aus. Things like when the diffrrent denominations arrived.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
according to most people on this board, teachers are irrelevant......... :p

<Friday night rant>I dont mind helping as it helps me but when its someones "first post" (ie under 10) and the request is along the lines of "I cant find XXXXX, please help", it annoys me as I jump onto google and find it. As I said in a previous post, its lazy and IMO not the point of this thread to find the basics of the SOR course which you can get from a textbook-or by paying attention in class!!- (which most requests are...........)
This is why we need a resources thread as an announcement to avoid these pointless, lazy posts
</rant>
bad day (and yes, this is a double post)

Last edited:

blazindragon

HSC
i have looked at many sites on this subject coz i have to do it and i find information..my sister also helped me search and even she couldnt get anything. but it isnt what i need.....

can someone help me find what i need... there are like 5 different psalm things... im sorry if i seem lazy but im really stuggling with this :(

ive done some question which i think is right but my sister says that i did them wrong....

if you can help i would really appreciate it

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
what do you actually want help with?

How to look stuff up in the bible? or How to answer basic early Australian history questions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)