Christina Aguilera - STRIPPED (2 Viewers)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by dezzy

I went to Christina's concert last tuesday nite in sydney and i must say-it was AWSOME!!!
man, i wanted to go so bloody bad! but i missed out - and i was prepared to pay 200% of the tickets - i almost paid $450 for 2 floor seats - but i was outbided at the LAST SECOND :S

to compensate, i went to robbie williams LOL

where bouts were ya sitting?

dezzy

HSC
omg! u went to robbie williams?!?! how was it!!! i wanted to gooooo!!!

i sat floor seating!! 2nd row from stage! but during the nite we all just pushed our way to the barrier infront of the stage!

it was sooo good!!!

we went out afta de concert to darling harbour and we went back tot he car about an hour lata and we saw her come out of the entertainment center and hop into her car- the security was unbelievable- as u wood imagine!!

so it was well well well worth it!!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
omg! u went to robbie williams?!?! how was it!!! i wanted to gooooo!!!
wow, we shoulda swapped tickets.. LOL i wanted to go to christina and u wanted to go to robbie

i dont like robbie, but after his concert, i had to buy the album! the concert was great man! my friend think she saw robbie kearns (a league player...) LOL

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
stripped does mean emotionally stripped, but i dont think anyone could deny there are other connotations there
of cours,e just look at the album cover, and her first single, and video clip, yeah there are other connotations
i dont see why some girls are complaining about the ways he !dresses etc- its like saying "cos xtina dresses like that i must too" she's not brainwashing she's making a point! the point that she DOESNT and she WONT live by society's standards and if the media etc are going to make rumours, etc about her then she has really given them sumthing to talk about now!!!
i can see what you're saying, but i see it the other way around. she IS living by societies standards, she's succumbing to fame like most of / all the others

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
hmmm, i like the album, more than i thought i would...

i think more than anything else is sums up the music scene at the moment... its got bits of everything, and if u had to say what album would sum up 2003, i reckon that would be it!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i luv her.. she is producing good music... better than her genie in a bottle album.. stripped has strong originality...

i remember when chinstina came out.. it was a period when pplz used to group christina, jessica simpson, mandy moore and britnay together..cuz they wereall sorta popish with blond hair......looking at how it is now... i think christina def has outlasted brit, jessica and mandy.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
ii remember when chinstina came out.. it was a period when pplz used to group christina, jessica simpson, mandy moore and britnay together..cuz they wereall sorta popish with blond hair......looking at how it is now... i think christina def has outlasted brit, jessica and mandy.
yeah it was that time. i think in music she has outdone the others. however, britney still manages to make crap music and stay in the public eye, mandy makes good music but isn't as popular as christina (wonder why? not much diversity?), and jessica is gone

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
well acutalli jessica is not so gone.. cuz she sorta relaised a new album with some mad vid clips.. but she hasnt promoted it in aus..... so thatz why we dont know much abt it....... mandy has gone less poppy.. and britney sells cuz sex sells... but i still lyk christina the best.. :p

MiKeY

HSC
Her concert..

I went to her concert on Monday night (the 8th) and as dezzy said - her concert was un-fucking-believable.

By far the best concert I've ever been to.

She can sing really REALLY good - during a song, she pulled off this huuuuuuge note that went on for so long. It honestly went for prolly a minute - and half way through it the whole crowd got up on their feet and cheered so loud. I don't think there was anyone in there that didn't have goosebumps down their spine.

Did she do that on her Tuesday show dezzy?

I was sitting on the floor aswell. About 10 rows from the catwalk thingy.

I'll give a go at attaching a picture. :rolleyes:

OK I don't know how to get the picture to load up without having to click. I have more if anyone wants em. :p

Last edited:

dezzy

HSC
Re: Her concert..

Originally posted by MiKeY
I went to her concert on Monday night (the 8th) and as dezzy said - her concert was un-fucking-believable.

By far the best concert I've ever been to.

She can sing really REALLY good - during a song, she pulled off this huuuuuuge note that went on for so long. It honestly went for prolly a minute - and half way through it the whole crowd got up on their feet and cheered so loud. I don't think there was anyone in there that didn't have goosebumps down their spine.

Did she do that on her Tuesday show dezzy?

Ey mikey!

She sure did do it!!! it was unbelievable!
honeslty, words cannot describe it!

omg- i wanna go again....

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man christina rocks!
- mind you, i hated her guts a few months ago LOL

quesera_sera

she is undoubtedly an amazingly talented singer
stuff britney and jessica and all them

christina's in another echelon with the likes of aretha franklin
she is such a gutsy singer

while i dont agree with some of the things she wears her talent definitely makes up for that
and hell if i had a body like that i'd wear some of the stuff she wears (note i said SOME)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i got her album
i was really surpised
she wrote and composed most of the songs :)

wow, true muscian :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i want to get it, it seems like it will be good

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
what her album? yeah its good - nice music to listen to when ur doing nothing... like surfing the net, bos or playing warcraft...

:) good album :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)