Cityrail Problems (1 Viewer)

philzy

HSC
i didnt know where to place this topic so i just placed it here. i hav had some problems of late with cityrail. i had to wait 55 minutes once this holidays for a train. i dont mind waiting like 20 30 minutes but wen its geting to 1 hour its getting a bit ridiculous. i hav also notice that particular staitions are always late. if any1 else hav had problems with cityrail wat hav they been and wat stations hav they occurred at. btw i believe the shittest lines are the inner west line and bankstown line the most delays occur there especially stations such as lidcombe, bankstown, strathfield ashfield all of those stations. i think east hills line is alrite havent had too many problems with that line. so ye wa problems hav u had curious to know. cya.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
news probably. *Shrugs*

old news to me.
i haven't been out too much . but the trains havent been TOO bad...

once i had to wait for a liverpool for 74 minutes. thats 44 minutes late. and it said so on the board too so im like... wtf?

east hills is okay. most millenium are on it.

my line, the waterfall/eastern suburbs line is pretty good. :)

but theres 'trackwork' on at nights in some places. so you never know.

and not to mention some train derailed a few days back. wherever it was... :p

iamsickofyear12

HSC
In my experience with the trains they have always been late between 70 and 80 percent of the time.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
The Liverpool line is always late for me :mad1:

Collin

HSC
N/A
So glad I don't have to catch shit-arse trains most of the time.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Make a formal complaint.

They've cancelled two scheduled trains in a row once for me. That was utter shit.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i don't really have a problem with the way cityrail works but then i don't have to catch the train on a regular basis (until uni starts anyway). my line (the western/emu plains/richmond line) seems to run pretty well, the trains come on time mostly, it's all good. :) And considering that we're quite a distance from the city, the number of trains that go there isn't too shabby. :)

my only complaint would be that sometimes when i'm in the city and want to go home i have to wait centuries to find a train going to Richmond (it's the last station on the line so i guess that might be part of the reason)...and well, this isn't cityrail's fault but the fact that there arent any buses from the station to my house after 6pm shits me coz it means i have to come home at like 4:30 or i'll be stranded :burn: but yeah that isn't cityrail's fault, it's westbus lol.

so yeah all in all cityrail is cool.

edit: i want to live in hornsby. every train in the universe in my experience seems to go there. :p

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i don't really have a problem with the way cityrail works but then i don't have to catch the train on a regular basis (until uni starts anyway). my line (the western/emu plains/richmond line) seems to run pretty well, the trains come on time mostly, it's all good. :) And considering that we're quite a distance from the city, the number of trains that go there isn't too shabby. :)

my only complaint would be that sometimes when i'm in the city and want to go home i have to wait centuries to find a train going to Richmond (it's the last station on the line so i guess that might be part of the reason)...and well, this isn't cityrail's fault but the fact that there arent any buses from the station to my house after 6pm shits me coz it means i have to come home at like 4:30 or
Living way out west ftl :(
I'm at Penriff which is bad enough but i know others at Springwood and even further up the mountains who have to make the daily commute to usyd every day. It does tend to put a damper on ones ability to have a proper uni social life

Collin

HSC
N/A
<3 SydneyBuses for teh Northern Beaches. :)

Well, unless you live in Dee Why. Then you rarely get a seat.. suckers.

Collin

HSC
N/A
webby234 said:
Haha true. However, where I get on the buses only go once an hour and then only to Manly so I have to change at Mona Vale for the city. However, if you live somewhere where regular buses actually go, Sydney Buses ftw.
155/156? :)

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
i wish they had more trains that go to scone or something on the hunter line but i really feel for those who catch the newcastle 2 cental coast when there's track work on. i know 2 people who come CC and they said it takes 'em 3 hours just to get home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)