Clancy Auditorium - Parking? (1 Viewer)

izzy88

HSC
Hey all,

I have to go to UNSW this afternoon for a concert in the Clancy Auditorium. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to where I can park around there and approximate costs? I notice there is a parking station near there on botany st, but I can't seem to find aprox costs. I'll be there from around 3pm - 10pm.

Thanks!

TheStallion

HSC
Your best bet is probably just to park on the street somewhere in the radius of the uni rather than paying heaps for parking. You can park at the parking stations if you want, not sure how much they cost though, I know on campus parking is around $20/day, so it'll be similar to that I guess.

izzy88

HSC
Thanks. I ended up parking in one of the parking stations - it was about $2.50 an hour, but only till 7:30 (free after that), so I paid about $9. Considering on public transport it probably would have cost me about $6 and taken forever, I think I did alright. :)

twistedrebel

HSC
iirc parking stations are free on weekends? or i thought they were

izzy88

HSC
iirc parking stations are free on weekends? or i thought they were
yes free on weekends, but I was there on Friday.

Concert? What concert?
The UNSW Orchestra and the Sydney University Symphony Orchestra teamed up for a joint concert of Mahler symphony no. 1. First performance was at UNSW last night, and there's a repeat concert at USYD next saturday. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)