Clarifying tutorial registrations... (1 Viewer)

simply__me

HSC
Yeah ok I just went to the timetables just then.. I'm not sure what it means. But take a look at what LaraB said above and the timetable for Discrete Maths, it has two "not enabled" timeslots at the bottom. Judging from what she said, my guess would be just that - they take in enrollment numbers and determine which slots would be more appropriate to be kept open for sure, and then open those until the others are filled.

eh i dont know.. lol. maybe you should try calling the tut reg enquiry line..

Jaron2005

HSC
Hi guys I just got a quick question, I know we are also meant to "Enrol" in our spring units as well, but I was wondering do we also register tutorials for our spring sessions?

Cheers

L

LaraB

Jaron2005 said:
Hi guys I just got a quick question, I know we are also meant to "Enrol" in our spring units as well, but I was wondering do we also register tutorials for our spring sessions?

Cheers
No you don't.

The timetables aren't even finalised yet. You register a fortnight or so before spring semester starts.

tkfkd

HSC
simply__me said:
Yeah ok I just went to the timetables just then.. I'm not sure what it means. But take a look at what LaraB said above and the timetable for Discrete Maths, it has two "not enabled" timeslots at the bottom. Judging from what she said, my guess would be just that - they take in enrollment numbers and determine which slots would be more appropriate to be kept open for sure, and then open those until the others are filled.

eh i dont know.. lol. maybe you should try calling the tut reg enquiry line..
Yeah, I will tomorrow. But just wondering, do you have all these "Not Enabled" like me for "Digital and Analog Fundamentals" and "Programming Principles 1"

e.g.

simply__me

HSC
tkfkd said:
Yeah, I will tomorrow. But just wondering, do you have all these "Not Enabled" like me for "Digital and Analog Fundamentals" and "Programming Principles 1"
Yeah mines like that.

loolee

HSC
Mine one is like in one unit, the lectures all not enabled but the practical and workshop all enabled. It's soo weird. And untill when we have to wait till it actually enabled???

Last edited:
L

LaraB

loolee said:
Mine one is like in one unit, the lectures all not enabled but the practical and workshop all enabled. It's soo weird. And untill when we have to wait till it actually enabled???
If there is only one choice for the lecture time - it's not enabled because you don't need to register for it.

If you register for a tute, then you're registered because lectures aren't compulsory like tutes.

If there are multiple lecture time slots them i'm not sure what it coul dbe but don't worry about it, if you're registered in a tute its ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)